Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jaydude69

Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by Jaydude69 »

So I found this forum not long ago and couldn't believe there were so many other people that share this same fetish. I've been doing this for years privately. My step sister for as long as i've known her has always worn such sexy heels. I started fucking them years ago and would take certain ones to become a project before returning them to the collection. I always had a large selection to choose from and i still have the opportunity to do it from time to time whilst visiting. the pair below were her main clubbing/going out shoes for about a year. When she was away for a few months for school I was able to make them in to a project of mine. when she was back for the summer her friend borrowed the pair a day or so after I had a session with them. I could only imagine what it felt like when she slipped those babies on!! she had to know that something was up :D

I recently had a session with these. as you can see they're pretty worn out from before by the marks in the toe area. glad they're still around!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jaydude69 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
shoelavin

Re: Step Sis sexy heels cummed

Post by shoelavin »

Good looking shoes you got there! Can you show us her collection? :)
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Glad you like em!

I don't have any pictures of the collection right now. I was visiting a few weeks back and was able to have some fun while no one was around. I'm going to have a chance later this week so I'll make sure to get some shots of the collection. The ones below are fairly new, not much wear to them yet. This was the first time that I've fucked these ones. They're super hot!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
seth277

Post by seth277 »

Very hot this wedge...
Pic in foot?
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

do you keep her old ones when she throws them out??
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Great work :P
MOMO9126

Post by MOMO9126 »

Holy shit those wedges are soooooooooo hot! Did you leave the cum on them? Please continue!
bbwandheels

Post by bbwandheels »

wow those wedges are too good man. what i would do to get my hands on them :lol: any of here wearing them?
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

On the pumps I always let the cum dry but not on the wedges this time. I made an excuse to stop by today so I can get some shots of the collection and solicit feedback on which ones I should fuck this weekend. I should have some pics of that very soon!
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

Oh wow they're great! I have to see some pretty feet in them! :) Can't wait for the whole collection! Thanks!