Hot purses on TV and in the movies

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

timay

Hot purses on TV and in the movies

Post by timay »

Have any of you guys ever seen a woman's purse on tv or in a movie that was so hot you wanted to jump through the screen and rub your hard cock all over it?

would love to hear what you guys think......a favorite of mine is Julie Bowen's bag from Modern Family on ABC...nice soft brown leather....mmmmmmmmm LOL
PursesBootsPumps
drcuddles999

Re: Hot purses on TV and in the movies

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
claudius

Post by claudius »

I can think of two movies recently that had, what I thought, purses that you wanted to do stuff with. :D Better yet I thought the movies were exceptional too. See The Sessions, will sexual themes done very well, with Helen Hunt carrying a purse you describe,.....and check out the purse that Kelly Reilly carries in Flight with Denzel Washington. Just my 2 cents.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

These are awesome. Show more! I love julie bowens purse too. I'd love to fuck her and her purse
timay

Post by timay »

pursecummer wrote:These are awesome. Show more! I love julie bowens purse too. I'd love to fuck her and her purse
Hell yeah man, would absolutely love to fuck the shit out of her....!!
PursesBootsPumps
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

timay wrote:Have any of you guys ever seen a woman's purse on tv or in a movie that was so hot you wanted to jump through the screen and rub your hard cock all over it?

would love to hear what you guys think......a favorite of mine is Julie Bowen's bag from Modern Family on ABC...nice soft brown leather....mmmmmmmmm LOL
I used to watch "One Life to Live", the soap opera on ABC. One of the lead characters always carried a hot clutch bag. One time, she had a black patent purse that was screaming my name! I wanted to hump the tv when it appeared on the screen! Damn!!!!!
jizz on purse

Post by jizz on purse »

jills from home improvment
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Agree with Jill's from home improvement. I loved the big soft hobo she carried.
timay

Post by timay »

Awesome, I was actually thinking of her hobo when I asked this....that sexy black leather drawstring bag used to give me such boners....god it was soooo hot!
PursesBootsPumps
claudius

Post by claudius »

Never saw it but can any of you cleverly come up with a picture of it?