SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sl0vr

SIL Converse

Post by sl0vr »

So lately I've been having this fantasy that I wish I lived with an attractive female roommate who worked at a job that required them to stand on their feet all day and in addition to having to wear shoes like converse. And me being the roommate would smell and lick the shoes every night after her shift and then cum on them every morning before her shift before she would spend an 8-10hr shift in them and then have them back the next day for me to inspect and repeat.

Anyways, with that being said, I had that sort of fantasy kind of come true this past Thanksgiving weekend when my SIL came to stay with us for about 4 days. She wore her converse almost every day and we'd spend all day together walking around and being out and about. At night after everyone fell asleep I would cum on her shoe and on the bottom of her outside sole. The insole is too obvious because they are still immaculate as she wears socks with them.

I did this and took pictures before, during, and after. I tried sneaking some of her wearing them with the cum showing but whenever I'd have a good opportunity my phone would be dead and/or it would be too obvious of me taking a picture. Plus I also fear that my wife may ask me at any moment to borrow my phone and then might open the photo album to see pics of her sister's converse...not sure how I'd explain myself out of that one.

I need to get things organized first but I plan on sharing some of the pics I took.

Stay tuned :)
sl0vr

Re: SIL Converse

Post by sl0vr »

without further ado...

PS - I apologize in advance for some of the 'grainy' photos, some I shot as video to remain inconspicuous and then had to take a screenshot to convert into jpeg.
Day 0.1.jpg
Day 1.jpg
Day 1.1.jpg
however this first night (day 0) i did not cum on the soles.. BUT I WISH I DID.. we spent the whole next day (Day 1) walking and it was even raining. Would have been such a turn on when we walked from the car thru the wet parking lot into Nordstrom's and heard her shoes squeaking not from the rain but from my re-moistened cum on her soles.. oh well.
Day 1.2.JPG
also unfortunately for Day 1, I forgot to charge my phone that night so I carried around a dead phone while I spent the whole day walking around town with her, missed some great opportunities for shots :(
Day 2.jpg
Day 2.1.JPG
Day 2.2.jpg
Day 3.JPG
Day 3.1.JPG
Day 3.2.JPG
Day 3.3.JPG
Day 3.4.JPG
Day 3.5.JPG
Day 3.6.JPG
Day 4.jpg
Day 4.1.jpg
:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sl0vr on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

the best part was the day they left and my 1 year old who was wearing converse at the time got them a little dirty and she said something like, hey he just got his shoes dirty, and i responded with they look better when they're dirty, at which point she looked down at the converse she was wearing, examined them closely almost as if she was admiring them and said yeah, like mine? and probably seeing all the white stains on them and not having a clue what they were, how or when they got there and probably not bothering to care either. :mrgreen:

i'm looking forward to the end of this month (after christmas) when my wife's cousin and his gf are visiting and staying with us here in LA. they are in their mid-20's and I was asked by my wife's parents if i could drive them around during the day. one day involves dropping them off at disneyland in the morning and then picking them up when the park closes. :twisted: i can't wait to see what his gf looks like, all I know is she's asian, a teacher, petite, and australian! he's a pretty good looking fella so i'm sure she's pretty attractive as well. I'm crossing my fingers that she is packing a very nice shoe collection.
skifree

Post by skifree »

oustanding, thank you!
Gurkenglas

Post by Gurkenglas »

Last edited by Gurkenglas on Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

do you have pics of her dirty socks?
John651

Post by John651 »

Good work!
rafiki1

Post by rafiki1 »

Great shots! those converse are so HOT!! Your a lucky man to get to spend some time with your SIL converse. What size are they and do you have pics of her feet?
passerby-b

Post by passerby-b »

great story, great photos
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

The holidays are upon us! And that means more time with family. This time we are all staying at the SIL's house for over a week. Because of this, I have access to all of her shoes at night after everyone goes to sleep. It's my 3rd night here now and I've enjoyed 3 sessions with my SIL's converse so far. First night I didn't get a chance so I had to quickly run inside the garage (where some of her shoes are kept) and blow a quick wad on her converse soles only moments before she put them on and we went to the museum for the day. Last night I finally had the courage to cum inside her chucks and take pics of it. I came on the shoe with the shoe facing upside down so i can get deeper access towards the toe cap area. I did too good of a job though and it came to rest in an area beyond the toe prints. I didn't clean up afterwards and was very turned on to watch my SIL half hazardly put on her converse the next morning as we left for the day to run errands. She kept the converse on all day and finally removed them when we got home several hours later and after lots of walking. Tonight, just a few moments ago after everyone went to bed, I did an even bigger load right onto the foot bed. I was aiming for the toe prints but i fell a little short. So i tried to let gravity do its thing but when that took too long I started hitting the shoe against a hard surface to get it to come to rest closer towards my target. Finally, after enough waiting i finally just used my fingers and spread it all over the inside of her insole (in the toe box area, unable to be seen from the outside). As I spread my cum inside her toe area with my fingers I felt the indentations from her toes so I knew I hit pay dirt. I even spread on the top side which lies under the rubber toe cap for good measure. I took pics of the whole event but when I try to upload it now it doesnt seem to be working. I'll try again later.

I'm excited for what tomorrow will bring! Pretty much guaranteed she will wear them again when we go out.