Cumming in shoes is a perk of the job!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lexi

Cumming in shoes is a perk of the job!

Post by Lexi »

Hi, I only just found this forum and untill now wondered if it was just me who liked to spunk in strangers shoes...seems not!

I love heels..flats etc are not my thing..just sexy high heels...I work in a garage as a mechanic and over the years I have had a few cars come in with a nice pair of heels in the boot for me to enjoy, I take the opertunity to road test the car somewhere quiet and park up for a nice wank into the shoes..recently I had a car in...it belongs to a 18 year old girl and I had seen her and thought she looks hot...so when I found a pair of black slutty heels in a box in the boot my cock stiffened and on road test I went and my balls were emptied into the size 4s

Also had a car with 2 brand new pairs in boxes on one occasion...didn't dare spunk in them as I didn't know if they were to be tryed on soon so I just rubbed my cock into them and did what I could without staining the suede type material..I didn't get to see the owner on that occasion..

Also had a real sexy business type lady in once, her shoes were amazing and got well spunked, in future I will take pics for you lot to enjoy as well...have had young lady's with bags containing tights and panties in the past as well with some yummy gussets to savour..
hobbesuk11

Re: Cumming in shoes is a perk of the job!

Post by hobbesuk11 »

Hi mate. Welcome to the forum. Never thought being a mechanic would have such perks. Nice one. Look forward to some pic's. :D
jayd

Post by jayd »

When he says boot he means trunk - its a UK/US translation thing. Nice job mate!
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Hi. Yes sorry..car boot is a trunk..I don't think any off them know I spunked the heels...I don't fancy having to explain to my boss why the customers heels are all spunky since I worked on a car! Next pair I cum across will be getting photos taken..with my clock in them.
avengerno1

Post by avengerno1 »

My mate owns a garage, When I visit I always have a peek in the boot/trunk in the hope of finding such goodies!
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

hotloadonheels wrote:
jayd wrote:When he says boot he means trunk - its a UK/US translation thing. Nice job mate!

then he should have of put trunk in ( ) so others would know what he means.
:shock:

Well excuse me! If he had said trunk in one of his posts would he of put boot in brackets for my benefit I wonder?

Remember he speaks my language, (English) not me his! :wink:
hobbesuk11

Post by hobbesuk11 »

Now chaps, let's not get our knickers (panties) in a twist. We're all here for the same thing. Heels. Let's just enjoy ourselves. :D
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Someone needs to learn he is not the center of the universe and learn the difference(s) between UK and US English.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Let's just leave it now...I'm new here and already wars broken out!
thieph

Post by thieph »

Geez, I didn't know what boot meant at first either, but after re-reading the sentence I was able to figure it out without much difficulty. I hate that Americans get such a bad rapt for being ignorant but I can see why we do. When we start writing stories like panties (knicker) and pantyhose (tights), then we can complain that the OP didn't write boot (trunk). Until then, STFU and realize that the internet is worldwide and the English language doesn't revolve around ignorant Americans.

Thank you for your story Lexi, I look forward to hearing more of your work stories whether you translate them or not.