Black Suede High Heel Shoe Boots Of A House Party Slut

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

junglist

Black Suede High Heel Shoe Boots Of A House Party Slut

Post by junglist »

Over the weekend I went to a house party in Southampton with a friend of mine. He knew most of the people there more than I did, but he said it would be a good laugh so I went along. It was this girls house party where she had invited loads of her friends & my mate was asked to dj there for a few hours. The house party was cool & the girl who's house party it was was clearly the most attractive girl there out of 15 or so girls. She was wearing these sexy black suede shoe boots with a high heel which were really turning me on. I didn't get any pictures of her during the party, as I didn't want to appear like the 'guy taking purvey pictures'. Was trying to work my magic on her all evening, dancing with her, whispering sweet nothings in her ear all night & paying her compliments, but she kept blowing hot & cold with me throughout the whole party, leading me on & pushing me away. Then flirting with other guys at the party, flirting with me some more, then other guy's. This carried on the entire night, so I had made up my mind that I was going to teach her a lesson for leading me on & being a cock tease, by taking her sexy black suede heels when I left the party & give them 'the treatment' before returning them months down the line. I'd had a few beers that night so I decided to sleep till morning in one of the spare rooms where a few other randoms had decided to crash as well, then go on a shoe hunt in the morning.

I woke up early & went on a scavenge. There were a few people littered round the house in the morning, a couple of girls passed out in one room with their shoes on with a couple of blokes, a couple of girls & blokes as well as my mate in the another room, but couldn't see any shoes anywhere. I carefully opened the next bedroom door & found out it was the house party slut's bedroom. She was sprawled out on her bed still fully clothed, with one of her girl friends, laying on the floor facing away from me. I had a quick browse round her room & couldn't find the pair I was after, or any other sexy shoes that I could grab & make a quick getaway. I went downstairs, couple of people in the living room & no shoes by the front door. So I left the party empty handed & got in the car. Drove round the corner on my way home & to my disbelief, sat on the pavement round the corner of the cul-de-sac were those black suede shoe boots that I had my eye on the night before! She'd probably been out there after a few drinks talking with her friends & took them off. Without a second thought I took a quick couple of pictures (see below how I found them), went & grabbed them & made my way home, pleased as punch :D

They are New Look, size 3 / 36 with a 4 inch heel, a fold over top (for an additional pocket fucking) & a half bow design round the ankle. Very cute I must say. I made a start on decorating them with my cum on Tuesday. Enjoy! Only a few splashes on there this time, but more to cum :twisted:

Had to change the sub forum, as only 1 response in 500+ views :(

http://www.redtube.com/264560
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
junglist

Re: Black Suede High Heel Shoe Boots Of A House Party Slut

Post by junglist »

here is yesterdays update on the stains & session with video to match

http://www.redtube.com/266321
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by junglist on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Fantastic! Great to see the stained suede!
Welsh9teen77

Post by Welsh9teen77 »

Are you going to give them
Back to her??
junglist

Post by junglist »

Welsh9teen77 wrote:Are you going to give them
Back to her??
Eventually. They will be returned anomalously once all the suede has been covered in cum. If you have seen some of my other threads, you will know what they are in for :twisted:
Welsh9teen77

Post by Welsh9teen77 »

junglist wrote:
Welsh9teen77 wrote:Are you going to give them
Back to her??
Eventually. They will be returned anomalously once all the suede has been covered in cum. If you have seen some of my other threads, you will know what they are in for :twisted:
Oh yes I've seen your other threads. Can't wait to see the results from this little quest. I doubt she'd ever wear them again once she does get them back. But if she did and I were you and saw her wearing them I'd probably blow my load there and then.
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

I like those pictures on the approach, how you found them... Very creative :D
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Awesome post mate, the only problem I see is that if you take them back absolutely plastered she'll most likely just thrown them away, why not just Cum in them now and drop them back and say you found them outside her house when you left but as everyone was sleeping you did'nt want to disturb anyone and as they were outside the house, maybe they were someones at the party? Knowing full well they wer hers! She may be really grateful and if they're not plastered wear them again and you never know you may even get to see her put them on ar even better get somewhere with her? Also compliment how nice they looked on her when she tells you they are hers! :)
junglist

Post by junglist »

Cheers peeps!
tintinheels wrote:Awesome post mate, the only problem I see is that if you take them back absolutely plastered she'll most likely just thrown them away, why not just Cum in them now and drop them back and say you found them outside her house when you left but as everyone was sleeping you did'nt want to disturb anyone and as they were outside the house, maybe they were someones at the party? Knowing full well they wer hers! She may be really grateful and if they're not plastered wear them again and you never know you may even get to see her put them on ar even better get somewhere with her? Also compliment how nice they looked on her when she tells you they are hers! :)
Thanks man! I know what you are saying, but its a vendetta to the many cock teasing girls I have ever met, plus I'm sure alot of guys on here have met those type of ladies before. Girls like that need to be taught a lesson once in a while :twisted:

Here is todays stain update & lashings of cum
dannythief

Post by dannythief »

Fuck yes, junglist seriously you are the fucking messiah. Destroy those suede boots and return them to the cockteasing slut! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: