Friends wife sz12 I cant stop!!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

toeluvr

Friends wife sz12 I cant stop!!!

Post by toeluvr »

This is my best mate's wife Briony and her size 11 feet they smell so good...

ImageImage Image

Image Image Image
Last edited by toeluvr on Thu May 31, 2012 9:04 pm, edited 8 times in total.
marklovesfeet

Re: Friends wife smelly falts

Post by marklovesfeet »

Wow, very nice! Love how nice and worn the insoles look, mmmmmmmm they must have smelt GREAT!!
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
wisbus

Post by wisbus »

I beg you, let us see the video!!
toeluvr

Post by toeluvr »

Hey guys glad you like! Her shoes smell amazing I can get enough of them..... The other night i was round their house drinking, we were all out the back and after watching her foot play in her flip flops for about a hour i said i needed to go to the toilet.(I took a pic but was using a crap camera phone)

When I got in side i went straight past the toilet to her flats at the front door. 1 sniff and i was rock hard, every time sniff her flats the smell in stronger and the imprints get darker and deeper like she'd been wearing them for years. Any way I couldn't hepl myself I pulled out my cock in their living room while they were outside and started jacking over 1 and useing the other a a gas mask. They smelled so strong I was cummin in about a minute, so as I was about to cum I jammed my cock into the toe and unloaded, pulled out and dropped some in the other, I zipped up and left her flats there full.(sorry bout the pic quallity shit phone.. But i've upgraded so next time good ones.)

Image Image Image Image ImageImage
villageidiot33

Re: Friends wife smelly flats (ADDS (9/2)

Post by villageidiot33 »

oh man that foot gunk stuck to the insoles is what makes the shoes smell so good. That's how my friend's flats are. And she knows that stuff stinks and that's why she makes me "suffer" by smelling them. It's not as much as a turn on when you're smelling someone else's shoes though...someone that doesn't know what power she has just by having smelly shoes. My friend does it to me cause she likes having a guy under feet and knows i enjoy it too. Kind of a turn on she goes home to fuck her boyfriend after just having me lick and smell her feet and shoes. I told her next time I'm going cum in some of her thong sandals and she's going to wear them home with some cum still in them while she's fucking her boyfriend. She was for it. :-)
toeluvr

Post by toeluvr »

Nice...but it make me hot sniffing her shoes and leaving cum in them for her feet
wisbus

Post by wisbus »

god, more of this please! :)
toeluvr

Post by toeluvr »

some of her old flats....

Image Image Image ImageImageImage Image
feetlikewhoa

Post by feetlikewhoa »

one of the best all time post love the smelly shoes and detail in your description