girlfriends heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

bill_panty

girlfriends heels

Post by bill_panty »

These are my girlfriends heels that she left at my house. I have cummed on them many times and yes, she knows about it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ginas1120

Re: girlfriends heels

Post by Ginas1120 »

They are cute.....what is the brand and what size? IF I was wearing them....I would be jabbing your ball sack with the toe while digging the stiletto heel into your cock :)

Fun and games..... I love to give shoejobs too :)

Spikingly,
Gina
dazza37

Post by dazza37 »

Sexy shoes, how many times have you "done" them. And even better that your girlfriend knows.......
dazza37

Post by dazza37 »

Ginas1120 wrote:They are cute.....what is the brand and what size? IF I was wearing them....I would be jabbing your ball sack with the toe while digging the stiletto heel into your cock :)

Fun and games..... I love to give shoejobs too :)

Spikingly,
Gina

sounds like fun :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I love that she knows u cum in her heels! Does she let u cum in them while she has them on?? Got any pics of her wearing them??
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

Looks lovely mate! shoot'em up!
bill_panty

Post by bill_panty »

She wears a size 9. I have more pics but every time i try to load them it tells me I cannot load that format.
Iluvpeeptoes

Post by Iluvpeeptoes »

Those shoes are fantastic and you must cum in them some more! I'd love to see them on your GF's feet.
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

Iluvpeeptoes wrote:Those shoes are fantastic and you must cum in them some more! I'd love to see them on your GF's feet.
We need to see them on your girls feet for this forum!
Heelbone
Just a guy that enjoys heels!
eric1980

Post by eric1980 »

For God sake, when the girlfriend, or the colleague or the stepmother, knows about it, it should be mandatory to explain the context and the story on how she got to know, or to guess.

Because, more than the pictures, those stories, are the hottest ever, it makes me have an instant boner breaker ! :lol: