My Beautiful Friend's Nike Shox

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sniffs_her_shoes

My Beautiful Friend's Nike Shox

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

My very beautiful friend and I have been good friends for 10 yrs and she's an open-minded person, I've always known that. She's been divorced for a year and recently one night while texting, we were discussing fetishes. I told her about mine and she told me about these two guys she once dated a few years ago that also had a shoe/feet fetish for her. She said both of them loved her feet which turned towards her heels and shoes. And she was OK with it.
With the first boyfriend "We found out 2gether" is her exact text quote when I asked her how she found out about his fetish, then she text, 'it turned us both on in a weird kinda way." This guy would buy her any type of shoe she wanted and in return, she let him fuck them whenever he wanted. wow!
The second boyfriend was more into her shoes than the first boyfriend. He would even jerk-off with them in front of her while she watched. The stories she told me about what they used to do to her shoes are HOT!! (I'm still trying to get her to tell me more.)
After a week of more texting I wasn't too sure if she would allow me to enjoy her shoes as well but I asked her anyway. And she said, "sure. as long as you clean your mess before giving them back." It blew me away!! Being good friends for so long is probably the main reason she's allowing me to do this...she trusts me.
So that weekend she allowed me to fuck and cum in a pair of black Mary Jane shoes. A few days after I returned them (cleaned) she wore them shopping...what a turn-on.
I asked if I could jerk off with all of her shoes and she said, "If you buy me a pair in exchange." So I did, these white & pink Nike Shox. (She was going to buy them herself but asked me too.)
She's a nurses-aid and works at the local hospital so the idea of her walking in shoes that I get to fuck and cum in--is a major turn-on. I'm actually the third person to do this to her but I love it!
Here's a few photos of her Shox. I played with them before she came over to pick them up after work. I didn't cum in them because she wanted to wear them first: "jus let me wear them 1st wen u buy them. b4 u do ur thang." (her exact text quote.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sniffs_her_shoes on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sneakerfun

Re: My Beautiful Friend's Nike Shox

Post by sneakerfun »

You are a very lucky guy! Enjoy her shoes whenever you can, and especially those Shox when they get worn and sweaty. What other shoes has she got and what does she look like?
beckysshoes

Post by beckysshoes »

WOW!!!

you are so lucky!!

Please can you track the progress of the sexy nike shox please!!!

Love B x
CRAZYFORFEET1

Post by CRAZYFORFEET1 »

wonderful!!!
i´m crazyforfeet!! i love woman shoes!!!!crazyforfeetmultiply.com
sniffs_her_shoes

Re: My Beautiful Friend's Other Shoes

sneakerfun wrote:You are a very lucky guy! Enjoy her shoes whenever you can, and especially those Shox when they get worn and sweaty. What other shoes has she got and what does she look like?
I haven't seen her bedroom closet yet but she tells me what shoes she currently has--mainly running style shoes that she wears for work. Her heels are stored at her grandmothers place at the moment (she moved in with her grandmother for a while after her divorce.) Currently she has a pair of black and pink K-Swiss shoes that she wore when I stopped by to visit her over the holidays...and I want to hold them up to my nose and sniff them sooo bad! She also has a pair of white/grey/turquoise Asics that she wears with her turquoise scrubs. I only saw her wearing them once so far but man, they made me horny by the way they looked on her feet! I hope she lets me have them as well.
I recently cummed in a pair of Skechers that she let me borrow for two nights.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sniffs_her_shoes on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
cromartie

Post by cromartie »

wow!it's a really nice job! :D
WL1987

Post by WL1987 »

NICE!!! Do you have any pictures of her? I want to cum on her nikes, skechers, and her K-Swiss! Those black leather shoes are very sexy too!
sniffs_her_shoes

yes I do have photos of her but I don't want to post them without her permission. It is the internet you know. She doesn't even know about his site and that I posted photos of her shoes.
I have more photos of me fucking her MJs, Skechers and of me playing with her Shox that I might post later.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

We would like to hear about what her ex's used to do to her heels!! Keep filling those Mary janes!!
sniffs_her_shoes

Atlas wrote:We would like to hear about what her ex's used to do to her heels!! Keep filling those Mary janes!!
I'm trying to get her to open up more about it. She gets shy talking about her ex's but I'm working on it. What she told me so far made me horny as hell..knowing that they did that to her.