Postal bukkake anyone?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoefckr

Postal bukkake anyone?

Post by shoefckr »

Past attempts at bukkake meet ups look like they never happen. What if we had a pair of heels that we each had for a while, cummed in/all over and NEVER cleaned and sent it on to the next person. We could have a mega-post of everyone's efforts and i'd be willing to start it off, I just need someone' address to send some heels. We never pay for the heels, we just front the postage cost on to the next person. I'm from UK, but i'm sure international arrangements could work...it would be fun to keep sending them all over the world, gradually encrusted with cum!

The heels in question are size UK9 (wide-fit - they fit me EU42 and also feel great to fuck) They are still pretty new so we will be able to see the development from squeaky clean to filfthy caked on cum...

FYI here are the shoes: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/wide ... ellerScore

Now this will only work if people stick to the rules. You must send them on and you must never clean them. It'll be like those old fashioned chain-mail messages, lol.

PM me if you want the shoes, i am sending them onto the 1st person on Friday 13th (eerie)

LET"S DO THIS!
shoefckr

Re: Postal bukkake anyone?

Post by shoefckr »

A couple of pics i just took wearing the heels.

[attachment=2]Photo on 2010-08-12 at 00.15.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]Photo on 2010-08-12 at 00.16.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]Photo on 2010-08-12 at 00.15.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PatentLove

Post by PatentLove »

I'm dying to take part but know if the gf answered the door to the postman it could potentially be a nightmare for me :( Sounds like a great idea though !!
shoefckr

Post by shoefckr »

first person has given me their address and will receive the heels shortly. looking forward to see how this progresses.
HeelsInCum

Post by HeelsInCum »

i am interested have sent you a pm cheers :D
Messyshoes1

Post by Messyshoes1 »

Very intrested, will send you a message
cheers
zac-m

Post by zac-m »

Messyshoes1 wrote:Very intrested, will send you a message
cheers
This is an excellent idea, sadly we r off 2 the US 4 a while and may miss out. MESSYSHOES.....where in Scotland u from??? I'm north of Inverness.
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Hey Im interested and have money ready for the postage i pm'd you get back to me please thanks
lisaheels

Post by lisaheels »

Hey you guys, get me a pair of size 5/6 UK fill them with your Cum and i'll wear them for you and take pics, i love wearing Cummy shoes as some of you already know!! :wink:
Lisa xx

See me as lisaheels on hotshoeshots.com
Messyshoes1

Post by Messyshoes1 »

zac-m wrote:
Messyshoes1 wrote:Very intrested, will send you a message
cheers
This is an excellent idea, sadly we r off 2 the US 4 a while and may miss out. MESSYSHOES.....where in Scotland u from??? I'm north of Inverness.
Zac-m, Im near Edinburgh.

To lisa heels, sounds amazing, love to fill any girls shoes with cum, especially if they will be worn afterwards