Any ladies in Johannesburg with shoe fetish?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

horny4heels23

Any ladies in Johannesburg with shoe fetish?

Post by horny4heels23 »

Hi all, just wondering if there are any ladies here in JHB with a shoe fetish that would like their high heels covered in cum!? Hit me up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
insertshe

Re: Any ladies in Johannesburg with shoe fetish?

Post by insertshe »

awsome ,what a big pumping ....
horny4heels23

Post by horny4heels23 »

You have no idea! The cum exploded from my cock so hard that it actually shot across the table and onto the floor on the other side! It felt sooo good! Taking pictures of myself doing this makes me fucking horny!
Veez007

Post by Veez007 »

Hot shoes, who do they belong too?
I'm also in search of ladies anywhere in SA that have a shoe fetish.
horny4heels23

Post by horny4heels23 »

Those heels are my wife's heels! She wears them for me all the time and makes me cum all over them! She wasn't there when I shot those pictures!
Veez007

Post by Veez007 »

You lucky man. damn wish i could convince my wife to where those kind of heels she is not into my fetish.
horny4heels23

Post by horny4heels23 »

Yeah, my wife has a definite high heel fetish! She loves to always wear them when we fuck! She always bring 1 other pair for us to lick and kiss while we fuck and then it usually ends with me shooting my loads all over her face and the shoe as she licks it! It's sexy! I'm definitely a LUCKY man! I'll post more pictures soon! My wife doesn't know that I like to wear high heels though! Not sure if I should tell her about that!?
Veez007

Post by Veez007 »

please post pics of your wife wearing those heels. I found a lady in JHB that is going to take of my needs. Will be there next week. Cant wait.
horny4heels23

Post by horny4heels23 »

So, you found a hot lady in JHB to take care of your needs!? That's awesome! Give me her number too! Haha! Would she like another guy to help out!? You better post pictures!
Veez007

Post by Veez007 »

Jhb is an abreviation for Johannesburg in South Africa. This lady charges a fee to let guys have fun with her shoes. Will try and take pics if she lets me.