North East Offer

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Higgy

North East Offer

Post by Higgy »

Hi Guys

My ex has some great high heels. For example

2 pairs of D&G
Couple of pairs of faith and some heels from next.

Wanna shoot your load in them? Well get in contact and lets make an arrangement. She is game to let you as she knows I have farked all hers and shot my load in them, so make it worth her while.

Get in contact

M
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Would you mail those to continental Europe?
High Heels from North Shi

Post by High Heels from North Shi »

DO you have pics of them ?

Is that North East England Or the staits ?
High Heels from North Shields
jeff

Post by jeff »

hello higgy,im from newcastle and would love to fill your girlfriends heels,email me.cheers
lisaheels

Post by lisaheels »

Hi Higgy, i'm lisa and have been away for ages and am so glad to be back. What size is your g/f? I am a UK 5 and my b/f and i love to do shoes swaps, i love to wear other girls shoes and love to see my shoes on other girls, especially when i know my b/f has blasted them so many times it really turns me on to see other in my shoes full of my mans Cum and i also love it when the shoes are returned full of another mans Cum, the first thing i do is wear them out for him and tease him all night. He also loves to Cum in other girls shoes then see the pics of her wearing them after he has had them!! Get in touch with me if you are interested. Lisa xx
Higgy

Post by Higgy »

Pics coming tonight / tomorrow morning uk time guys then lets see the genuine offers!
lisaheels

Post by lisaheels »

Believe me i am genuine, so when you gonna reply to me? Lisa xx

lisaheels wrote:Hi Higgy, i'm lisa and have been away for ages and am so glad to be back. What size is your g/f? I am a UK 5 and my b/f and i love to do shoes swaps, i love to wear other girls shoes and love to see my shoes on other girls, especially when i know my b/f has blasted them so many times it really turns me on to see other in my shoes full of my mans Cum and i also love it when the shoes are returned full of another mans Cum, the first thing i do is wear them out for him and tease him all night. He also loves to Cum in other girls shoes then see the pics of her wearing them after he has had them!! Get in touch with me if you are interested. Lisa xx

LISA WOW where are you from ? that story was great WWOOOOOHHH :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D
lisaheels

Post by lisaheels »

Hi North Shields i'm from Cardiff.

OK great welch I WISH I HAD A GIRLFRIEND LIKE YOU WOW WOW
:D :D :D :D :D