Nylon smell

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chizel

Nylon smell

Post by chizel »

Who likes the smell of a high heel and it has the nice aroma of perfume and hint of leather and just the right amount of sweat not to overbearing and you can tell It has had nylons in them?
footguy1971

Re: Nylon smell

Post by footguy1971 »

Probably all of us here do.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Very much so!
mr wedge

Post by mr wedge »

what's even more of a turn on is the gentle swoosh of when a woman slips off her shoes and she's wearing stockings
chizel

Post by chizel »

Yes I agree.... I like to inhale all I can when I find a nice worn heel.. mid heels usually have the most wear time.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Oh yes! To me thats the best smell......
Business woman in business dress slacks or dress, wearing nylons and office pumps.
Comes home from the office, and your face is just inches away from her shoes......she slowly pops off her heels....you her the nylon swoosh sound and then the sexy, aroma fills your nose.......instant hard on !!!!!!
Her moist nylon foot caresses your face and nose......
Oh yes......that is the best !
chizel

Post by chizel »

Yes... I like to see a mature woman in business clothes either slacks or dress. . Cause you know they usually have nylons on and heels...
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

That is literally my favourite scent! My brain will go dead if a woman slips her heels off and presses her stockinged feet against my face
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Oh yes just that ... I love that very much, it robs my mind and I spray without jerking off ... Fantastic !!!
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
gglider00

Post by gglider00 »

Especially if it was a warm day and her feet had a good long time sweating in pumps. Slightly damp nylons are a huge turn on