Can't believe my first time is about to happen...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

opo0909

Can't believe my first time is about to happen...

Post by opo0909 »

Short story,
One of my friends invited me to his home 2 months ago, and he told me that a friend of his wife will be there as well. When I got there, she was starring at me, we started drinking and eventually had a rough sex in his living room. Because he was there (and his kids were sleeping) I didn't feel enough confidence to tell her some things about me. she did bring handcuffs and a belt, also during the sex she was really into power and control. She also squeezed my balls with her hands which was very intense for me (I really liked it). I told her now that I was wondering if she's into something more exciting, she was curious to know what, but I'm really really shy about my fetish. My strategy now is if we meet during this weekend to tell her (after a few couple of drinks) to wear her boots and come to me. and If she's cool with that, she will see I'm getting harder from her boots and she might try doing something with them.
I don't know! from your experience, are girls are fine with telling them? "Hey, put your boots on and come over"?
What should I do?
Meny

Re: Can't believe my first time is about to happen...

Post by Meny »

Do it as you have written. She will be pleased to experiment. Keep us posted! Good luck and enjoy :twisted:
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Go for it, and do it exactly as you feel. She cannot say more than no, and if she is open, you both will enjoy and have even more fun and a great time!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Hot story - if she's into handcuffs, belts, power and domination, I can't imagine she won't be open to the idea of heels and shoe domination (if that's your thing).

But I am not sure I understood the story fully - your friend's kids were sleeping yet you still managed to fuck her with the handcuffs and belts? :P Jeez.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

From the sounds of it she is already open and willing to experiment. Be confident about your fetish. It is nothing to be ashamed of. Showing confidence will make her enjoy it more. Have fun! This should be a slam dunk for you.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

The weekend has been and gone, how did it go?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Any updates?
opo0909

Post by opo0909 »

Obviously I was shy to ask.

As she is a friend of one of my best friends wife.

Don't know how to do it... seriously.

With feet it's pretty easy... haha you have a foot fetish ha ha ha.

but sneakers? I don't know how you do it... I don't know even where to start.