Purse and Leather Bag Fetish Yahoo Group ...

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Big Mitso

Purse and Leather Bag Fetish Yahoo Group ...

Post by Big Mitso »

Hi All.... I have been a fan of cumming in and on girlfriend's and others leather bags for a few years now... and could never find a forum catering to such..... so I created a group a while back ...

Here it is :

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PLBF/

Hope all of you can join !!!!
Big Mitso

Thanks for joining

Post by Big Mitso »

Hey All,

To all those that have joined... thanks... and feel free to contribute photos, videos, stories... anything..... this is a group I created for us.... so please feel free... and Welcome !!!

Hope you have a great time over in my group... :twisted:
timay

Wonderful

Post by timay »

Is anyone else a member of this AWESOME PLACE i highly recommend it Thank you mitso!
PursesBootsPumps
Big Mitso

Post by Big Mitso »

Thanks Timay.... I'd like to update it more often... but never seem to be able find the time... what with work and all.... sorry guys and gals... I'll try and make more time...

Anyone... please feel free to contribute anything.... content.... links... EVERYTHING is welcome... :)
timay

Re: Purse and Leather Bag Fetish Yahoo Group ...

Post by timay »

i highly recommend anyone into leather bags to PLEASE join this AWESOME group!!!
PursesBootsPumps