Life of Fila Disruptor

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dch001

Life of Fila Disruptor

Post by dch001 »

...just opening a post to document the life of Fila Disruptors from time to time...
There are two pairs, a white and a blck one. Both size 41...

Lets start with the white ones. Already well used. We'll see how long they last...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dch001

Re: Life of Fila Disruptor

Post by dch001 »

...not to forget some pix of the filas being worn... for a girls sneak - they really stink :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dch001 on Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
poser

Post by poser »

Jesus, poor shoes
shoepete

Post by shoepete »

Awesome ;)
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

So hot! I hope she doesn't bother making them last long :-)
dch001

Post by dch001 »

WAMSneak wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:21 pm So hot! I hope she doesn't bother making them last long :-)
...doesnt bother about sneaks in any way :-)
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

dch001 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:19 am
WAMSneak wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:21 pm So hot! I hope she doesn't bother making them last long :-)
...doesnt bother about sneaks in any way :-)
I love the sound of that! Does she care if they get destroyed?
gigetto_96

Post by gigetto_96 »

more pictures please!!!
rgt

Post by rgt »

dch001 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:23 pm ...not to forget some pix of the filas being worn... for a girls sneak - they really stink :-)
I can tell from my experience, that Filas are... well, cheap. Or cheap made.

Unlike Skechers, who mostly rely on popular designs that they copy and change a little (exception being their lightweight GoWalk series), Fila at least uses their own design language (or did so in the 90's). But the general quality is not that good as you're used to from the big brands.
I own two pairs at the moment. One is a Chucks-clone, that a female colleague had a while ago, and they fell apart pretty soon (about half a year, if I recall correctly). I couldn't get a hold on them, so I bought the same "like new" in my size and plan to wear them down on my own ;). The other ones are, you could say "Stan Smiths" but with a huge logo on the side. I tried to use them as my spare pair in the office - in case it's summer and unexpectedly raining, and I put on canvas sneakers in the morning - but it didn't work out. They're completely air tight, artificial leather and plastics, and just nothing I would wear on a warm (but rainy) day. The materials really tend to smell fast, plus you sweat a lot more than necessary, which makes it even worse.

In the case of the girls' disruptors (and especially yours!!), that's fine though :D (I really want to find some of those...)
465895082.jpeg
DSCN6116-1600.jpg
DSCN4840-1600.jpg
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Like to see more pics of the Fila's