Stinkiest flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mr.m6

Stinkiest flats

Post by Mr.m6 »

I’m looking to buy my wife a new pair of flats to wear out snd want to find out which brand get the most stinky. Please comment pictures appriciated.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
Slippercum80

Re: Stinkiest flats

Post by Slippercum80 »

Any suede pair . I wear sam and libbys
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

If you are in the states there is a brand called Predictions sold through Payless Shoes. The model is called Comfort Plus. They are just a basic black flat with a memory foam insole. That is the key. The memory foam sole gets stinky super fast and that was one of the complaints from some of the women that reviewed them. I bought my wife a pair and they started to smell by the second time she wore them. They also show dirt really quickly because of the light colored insole. That was another bonus for me. They aren't available on the Payless webiste anymore but you can find them on ebay. Here is one picture I pulled from there.
s-l1600.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sandalfan1 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:27 am If you are in the states there is a brand called Predictions sold through Payless Shoes. The model is called comfort plus. They are just a basic black flat with a memory foam insole. That is the key. The memory foam sole gets stink super fast and that was one of the complaints from some of the women that reviewed them. I bought my wife a pair and they started to smell by the second time she wore them. They also show dirt really quickly because of the light colored insole. That was another bonus for me. They aren't available on the Payless webiste anymore but you can find them on ebay. Here is one picture I pulled from there.

s-l1600.jpg
I totally agree with that statement those shoes are absolutely amazing my wife has three or four pairs a few pairs of black pair of brown and a pair of dark red they smell absolutely amazing you’re absolutely correct that after wearing them only two or three times they start to smell I also agree with you that having the blue foot bed gets dirty very quick and certainly adds an extra level looks of excitement for me as well if you guys would like I’ll be certainly willing to share photos of my wife’s collection if anyone wants to see them these are also called Eden and they are available from time to time on eBay well worth the money
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Lets see some pics of your wife's flats. I will take some pics of the ones I bought my wife. She has worn them at least five times since I bought them and I cummed them several times as well.
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

There is a brand called Ahnu, they are "sport flats" where they look a little more athletic than the traditional flat. My wife has a couple pairs and they are by far the smelliest she has owned. I find them a bit ugly but they are good if you are looking for a lot of scent. I've also had luck with American Eagle flats, which I think Payless sells or used to sell, they are cheap flats that seem to get a decent scent as well.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Here is a recent pic of my wife's flats. She hasn't worn them in months and the smell is still really strong. I am going to see if she will wear them this weekend to church. I have also cummed them several times.
IMG_1840.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Here is a picture of my wife’s collection like everybody is saying the shoes smell absolutely amazing as you can see she has three pairs of black two of which are very well worn one pair is brand new that I picked up for her online so she can have another one down the road her brown ones are also very stinky the dark red ones don’t smell quite as much but at the same shoe unfortunately they have a black inside so it doesn’t show the dirt and grime as well as the others if anybody would like additional pics or close-ups of any of these particular shoes let me know and I’ll be happy to post them I can also try to get some photos of my wife Wearing them as well all of these shoes are either size 7 1/2 or 8
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:03 am Here is a recent pic of my wife's flats. She hasn't worn them in months and the smell is still really strong. I am going to see if she will wear them this weekend to church. I have also cummed them several times.

IMG_1840.JPG
OMG those flats look absolutely amazing I don’t cum in any of my wife’s flats it’s just really not my thing I prefer to not ruin her foot odor with the smell of my gross man juice, but that’s just my opinion you’re right about the sent holding in these very well now that it’s winter time my wife isn’t wearing these quite as much the brown ones she just wore one day last week the black pair in the middle she wore to a high school reunion that I had a couple of weeks ago with black tights she drink too much and when she came home she fell asleep on the couch I couldn’t resist taking her shoes off and sniffing her feet while she was sound asleep it was absolutely amazing most of the time she wears the shoes barefoot but when she wears them with tights it’s certainly more exciting

What size are your wife’s flats? I wonder if maybe we could do some sort of the Shoe swap if you’re interested my wife actually enjoys wearing other women’s shoes for me I’m very lucky she is 37 and I’m 39 we live in NH
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

My wife wears between an 8.5 and 9 depending on the shoe. My wife hasn't had much of an opportunity to borrow other women's shoes. She is fairly introverted so she doesn't like conversation as much. Would your wife still like to wear shoes that are a little bigger? What about with cum in them? I have cummed every pair that my wife has already. I would love to see pics of your wife wearing those black flats. Does she like to dangle them or do any shoeplay? That must have been so hot seeing her asleep with tights on and those flats. I would have taken off her flats, sniffed her tights, and then cummed on her feet. It would have been too much for me to resist.