Friend’s Sexy Feet in Black Sandals

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

BusinessHeels

Friend’s Sexy Feet in Black Sandals

Post by BusinessHeels »

I have this beautiful friend that only wears ankle boots and heels to school. I’ve wanted to get a pair of her shoes for so long and I finally mustered the courage to ask. She said I might be able to borrow them. I don’t know how to post images on here but you can check her out on my xHamster account. Tell me what you guys think.
BA44AECD-8FAF-4946-8B83-3CCB690C51C6.jpeg
E008433D-5EBE-409A-A738-BCE83976CB55.jpeg
D73CC536-BEAE-4AD0-9A03-F5C09CAF3B90.jpeg
3B36BA30-25F9-4272-A229-AC1A1C5E0177.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BusinessHeels on Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Re: Friend’s Sexy Feet in Black Sandals

Post by sandalfan1 »

Oh yes she has some sexy feet and sandals! If she is open to letting you borrow some of her shoes perhaps you could start a discussion with her first about shoes and why you like certain kinds. Women are naturally curious about what men like and a discussion may open the door to other things in the future. I look forward to hearing more in the future.

In order to learn how to post images there is a sticky at the top of this forum that instructs you how to do so.
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:05 am Oh yes she has some sexy feet and sandals! If she is open to letting you borrow some of her shoes perhaps you could start a discussion with her first about shoes and why you like certain kinds. Women are naturally curious about what men like and a discussion may open the door to other things in the future. I look forward to hearing more in the future.

In order to learn how to post images there is a sticky at the top of this forum that instructs you how to do so.
I have and she’s been very open about talking about her shoes. She has even sent me photos of her wearing a pair of her ankle boots.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

We need to see that pic.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Why haven't you asked her out yet???
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

bonnie_twiggy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:38 pm Why haven't you asked her out yet???
I’ve thought about it.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

A girl as good looking as her won't last long. Somebody is going to find her. It might as well be you. Start small by flirting and giving her compliments (not just her shoes). Make indications that you want to spend more time with her. When you do get together for a date ask her things like what she has always wanted to go, places she wants to go see, and bucket list items. Have a genuine interest in her and make sure to listen more than you talk.
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:52 am A girl as good looking as her won't last long. Somebody is going to find her. It might as well be you. Start small by flirting and giving her compliments (not just her shoes). Make indications that you want to spend more time with her. When you do get together for a date ask her things like what she has always wanted to go, places she wants to go see, and bucket list items. Have a genuine interest in her and make sure to listen more than you talk.
Thanks for the advice but she’s not really my type. I’m just obsessed with her feet and shoes. I just want a relationship where I can be open about my desires with her.
Franz123

Post by Franz123 »

Nice shoes and feet. :)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

BusinessHeels wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:01 pm
sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:52 am A girl as good looking as her won't last long. Somebody is going to find her. It might as well be you. Start small by flirting and giving her compliments (not just her shoes). Make indications that you want to spend more time with her. When you do get together for a date ask her things like what she has always wanted to go, places she wants to go see, and bucket list items. Have a genuine interest in her and make sure to listen more than you talk.
Thanks for the advice but she’s not really my type. I’m just obsessed with her feet and shoes. I just want a relationship where I can be open about my desires with her.
If that's what you are looking for then be honest with her. You can ease into things by making comments on her shoes several times and wait for her to ask you if you are into shoes. That will be your open door for further discussion. It does take a certain amount of balls to do something like that but nothing ventured, nothing gained.