Neighbor's Niece's Goth Mary Jane Flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Trashman8

Neighbor's Niece's Goth Mary Jane Flats

Post by Trashman8 »

One of my neighbors has had his wife's niece visiting them this week. She's college age, maybe about 5' tall, and a tiny bit slimmer than average. A decent looking woman all around, but what surprised me was her footwear - all black flats, black low heels, and black mary janes - all kind of 90's punk and goth, although she doesn't seem the type otherwise. I know my neighbor doesn't like shoes worn indoors, but all he and his wife ever leave are boring cheap sneakers - not my thing at all. However his niece has been piling her shoes outside all week. I would have cummed them all but his place is pretty much out in the open and someone is always home. "Don't shit where you sleep" or something...

Anyway, I realized she had a new pair almost every day so I made a judgement call that she wouldn't remember every pair she packed, and decided to grab these early this morning as I found them the most interesting. She left for the airport a couple hours ago and I didn't hear any "where are my shoes" commotion out my window, so I think I'm good.

Demonia mary janes, style is Daisy-07 by the lining. Metal skull charm chains that hang across the foot in addition to the mary jane ankle strap. Size 11! She had long feet, not big really, just long - one of the reasons I couldn't resist. Not a ton of wear on them but the soles are VERY hard so it doesn't surprise me that they wouldn't show a lot. The straps are broken in however so she must have worn them a few times. No real scent other than a bit of musk - I swear she wore men's cologne but was one of those chicks that could totally pull it off.

Blows my mind that these were the style of shoe she brought, considering my neighbor's family is all super holy roller religious, and these are skulls and goth all over.

Anyone interested in buying these before I cum the hell out of them? Maybe even after? I'll blast them on Monday and share pictures.
Last edited by Trashman8 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jormun

Re: Neighbor's Niece's Goth Mary Jane Flats

Post by jormun »

Wow, these so take me back to high school. We had a squad of half-a-dozen goth girls, and their shoes always drove me nuts! Thanks for sharing, Trashman8!
And, out of curiosity, do you know what kind of (if any) legwear the niece wore during her visit? Tights, socks, etc.?
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

What a steal! Do share the pictures and maybe perhaps a video on top?
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

jormun wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:43 pm And, out of curiosity, do you know what kind of (if any) legwear the niece wore during her visit? Tights, socks, etc.?
She was bare-legged every time I saw her, wearing pants except for one day in a skirt.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

they are very sexy indeed
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Id like to purchase them before cumming ^^ Got any pics of her? Thanks
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

eddieMAD wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:34 am Id like to purchase them before cumming ^^ Got any pics of her? Thanks
Ah, I generally don't ship outside the USA as the postal rates are ridiculous. If you have an offer with that in mind, go ahead and PM me as soon as you can.

I don't have any pictures of her and haven't been able to find anything on social media (her aunt and uncle really don't use any - so I can't backtrack from there). I would have snapped a couple but again, we live in too close a proximity to one another and her uncle is kind of the loudmouth in everyone's business of the complex - so I had to be cautious.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

So, I've had three people stateside interested in buying these before I cum them but no one has gotten back to me. If no one responds to my return PM by tomorrow I'll blast them first thing in the morning.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

How'd it go?
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Sold and shipped, uncummed.