Asking for sneakers, looking for girls on internet

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Meny

Asking for sneakers, looking for girls on internet

Post by Meny »

The topic is a question that has been on my mind recently. I would like to start to look for girl on the internet and somehow introduce myself and my intentions to get photos or even a pair of sneakers (more worn the better). I mean lot of you guys here have experience with stuff like that and I would like to hear your methods how you do that.
How do you look for girls on the internet that you don't know personally (I mean not your friends etc, random unknown girls) and what do you write them to get their sneakers' photos or even a pair of shoes for yourself?

I was thinking about Instagram..a lot of girls use it everyday with lot of hashtags that might be "the key" ones for me/us. I think they could be easily found there. But what about text? What do you write? Are you going straight for it or how? Thanks for advices hunters
lovenikey

Re: Asking for sneakers, looking for girls on internet

Post by lovenikey »

I think it depends on what type of sneakers your looking for. I tend to go for gym birds as most wear sneakers in the gym. Also I often look for raver girls too. Hope that helps in some way?
Meny

Post by Meny »

Yea looking for the same type of sneakers..some gym nikes would be freaking great. How do you get them, when you find your target? 😋
lovenikey

Post by lovenikey »

Meny wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:01 pm Yea looking for the same type of sneakers..some gym nikes would be freaking great. How do you get them, when you find your target? 😋

Havnt looked at buying any but if I was I guess i would look on fb or depop or something on them lines.
rgt

Post by rgt »

Well, buying or just photos should be widely available at used clothes portals. You may not tell that you're male, or say that you're looking for something for your girlfriend, or something similar.

Some are very sensitive when it comes to live wearing photos, and sense a fetish and totally block it. Some are knowing and OK with it, and some just don't recognize. Judging from what I read on the Kleiderkreisel.de forum, many of them don't like wasting time any more for male wearing pictures, because they know (really?) they won't sell anything to the requesters. Otherwise, if you first pay/buy, and then ask "just to be sure it looks like imagined"...
Meny

Post by Meny »

I see ..well that's how I expect them to react if I go straight to the point. I just wanted to know whether there are any special tactics you guys are using. I'm gonna try both ways 'buying for gf' and straight method..and see what happens and what I can get from them 😝 thanks for your comments!
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

Post your conversations here. It would be cool to read
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
ink

Post by ink »

I totally agree with rgt: Please be polite, don't make the girls feel "used".

Watch out for girls with just a few items; for shoes, that are sold for a low price, but a detailed description.
These are the ones you really want :-)

To fulfill peedaealers wish: A conversation with a young woman who sold her Puma Speedcat.
I asked her, if she would sell her shoes to me, to use them for a prank.
As the Speedcats are sometimes called "Kittens" (in German), I pretended to slaughter the Kittens.
Have a look at what happened (German conversation with English translation):

Hallo Melanie,
ich such ein Paar alte Speedcats für nen Polterabend-Gag bei dem die „Kätzchen“ geschlachtet werden 😈.
Wenn das trotzdem ok ist, würd‘ ich Deine für 10€ inklusive Versand gern nehmen.
Grüße, Peter.

-- Hello Melanie,
I'm look for an old par of Speedcats for a wedding-eve party, where the "kittens" shall be slaughtered.
If that's ok, I will take them for 10 Euros.
Best regards, Peter.
--

Her answer (1:1):
Hallo Peter, 😂! Ja mir soll es recht sein😉.
Möchtest du per Paypal Freunde oder per Überweisung bezahlen?
LG Melanie

-- Hello Peter, that's fine with me (Emoji laughing tears) --

My answer:
Prima! Danke dass Du‘s mit Humor nimmst. Das Opfer der Aktion seh‘ ich schon Zeter und Mordio schreien 😜

-- Great! Thanks for taking it with a sense of humor. The victim of the action I can already see screaming and screaming 😜 --

The next day (sic!) her Speedcats arrived. Sooo soft leather and a cute smell. :-D
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

Wow. Pictures please!
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~