workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpscummer

Re: workplace escapades

Post by pumpscummer »

Again 11/10 ;)! Thanks for sharing... Please could You fuck these white- black pumps again? A blow deep into the pointy part?
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

hi tehguy1988,
your posts are legend, but i have an idea to just top this !!! the attached image show a wifi hd spycam with motion detection and a remote control app for android phones - it has HD quality and a 64 GB SD card - battery last for 2-3 hours recording - so when you fuck her shoes put this cam under her desk or chair and we can see a great shoeplay in cummed heels !!! is that great or what ?! i prefer Slingbacks peeptoes wedges or mules, so when you like this idea i could send you this device for free ?! or its available on amazon

keep it up !!
mister g

Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

Very nice, it's a big load of cum in those shoes. If i were your coworker you wouldn't have to worry if your cum would dry in time on my shoes, i love wet cum melting my feet.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Thank goodness you are back on this. You make us worried. Ppl are losing their hair and cum for no reason. 😆😆😆

The way u play with the white heels is cool yo. I hope non of the poop stain the heels. The aldo is to die for, cum on suade.
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Great stuff!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
wmnsneaks

-

Post by wmnsneaks »

-
Last edited by wmnsneaks on Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TEGB1

Post by TEGB1 »

Dude your a epic sneaky jizz ninja! Awesome
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Hey guys. Long absence again, sorry about that.

I'll follow up from the last one (viewtopic.php?p=893306#p893306) with yet another session with #3's hot pumps! This time I came into the pair used last time for ass insertion (the black and white heels).

Again it was late one night at the workplace and everyone had gone home. I rummaged through #3's things. Usually when I opened her top drawer I'd expect to see her sportswear only (tanktop and shorts), and very occasionally her sports bra. However, this time - and it remains the only time I've ever seen this - I discovered her fucking bra inserts, or maximizers, whatever you call them!! 8) 8) Hot damn! They were so smooth and soft! I don't know about you guys, but for me that is just about the hottest piece of a woman's inner wear that I can possibly find!!
IMG_5816 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5817 (Medium).JPG
And under her desk were these shoes:
IMG_5819 (Medium).JPG
Some close-ups:
IMG_5821 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5824 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5825 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5826 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5828 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5829 (Medium).JPG
And for the next forty minutes I was going crazy jerking off with those soft paddings wrapped around my cock, playing with and fucking her white flats, her black/white pumps, while sniffing her womanly scent from her red sweater... If there is a heaven it was there and then! :D :D I wish I could upload more pics but there's a twenty-pic limit here.
IMG_5835 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5837 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5841 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5838 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5853 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5858 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5860 (Medium).JPG
I decided to give both the pumps and the flats equal treatment, so I lay them in front of me and jerked myself to ejaculation with one of her bra inserts.

Video: https://xhamster.com/videos/img5861-9470399
IMG_5862 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5863 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5869 (Medium).JPG
I tilted the heels forward so that the cum would flow into the toebox, then I left them to dry out for the weekend as usual. :mrgreen:

Here's a pic of #3 wearing these heels the day before I fucked them. 8) I can tell you they really smelt superb - pretty stinky with her perspiration!
Capture7.JPG
OH and yes yes! It's so fucking exhilarating to finally get cum into a hot woman's bra inserts! I can't describe that immense sense of achievement but it's really something special! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Please keeping cumming #3's shoes into oblivion...please check up on those brown Aldos and the cum stains after being worn😈 Thank you for all you can do!
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Wow. I sent you and your access to all of that!
Amazing toe prints!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!