Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

poiuytre

Re: Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

Post by poiuytre »

_rd4cxI4NLpD3TeAGlvWwZPaqrLDBQl9neKbeZ3im3k.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mira

Post by Mira »

I don't get it how they won't notice the strap is loose. You'll notice it immediately. o_O
If you own a pair of cum soaked shoes you'd like me to wear, just PM me. I am also selling worn sexy shoes with some nice pics as bonus.
chino

Post by chino »

Mira wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:05 am I don't get it how they won't notice the strap is loose. You'll notice it immediately. o_O
I think they notice, it's just they cant keep their straps off up because they slip so frequently so end up giving up and walking on top of them. I know some people who stop wearing that pair of shoes as soon as this begins to happen but others persist in wearing them even with the straps constantly slipping. There's an interesting psycholog to that, I'd love to know more about.
chino

Post by chino »

Heelpop!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Anyone else love the rhythmic slapping of a pair of wedges?
flatstraps

Post by flatstraps »

chino wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:40 am
Mira wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:05 am I don't get it how they won't notice the strap is loose. You'll notice it immediately. o_O
I think they notice, it's just they cant keep their straps off up because they slip so frequently so end up giving up and walking on top of them. I know some people who stop wearing that pair of shoes as soon as this begins to happen but others persist in wearing them even with the straps constantly slipping. There's an interesting psycholog to that, I'd love to know more about.

Hi Mira and Chino,

Why some women don’t use the straps of their slingbacks?

My wife (and some of her friends, but not all !) has several pairs of mules; elegant and classic, and she can walk all day in these shoes.
Mules are easy to put on; just put your foot in and walk away, no need to bent over and fix a heelstrap with one hand or both hands.
She also has several pairs of slingbacks ( with straps of course); With high heels and with lower comfortable heels. When my wife is in a hurry, or she doesn’t have her hands free, she slips into her slingbacks as if it were her mules, walking on both straps. There is no difference for her.
Does she adjust the straps? That depends on the situation;
In the car she usually pulls up the straps,
walking to the shops in our neighborhood she leaves the straps under her feet because she has no free hands while carrying the shopping bags.
When a strap slides down her heel it’s the same story:
Sometimes she pulls up the strap waiting by the curbs, sometimes she ignores them all day.
When visiting family or friends, or going out to eat, my wife always chooses one of her more classic high-heeled slingbacks with the straps neatly pulled up, but during the evening she will let the straps slide down her heels, again using them as mules.
My wife occasionally receives comments about her shoes;
Some women find it strange why she doesn’t use the straps; Usually these are the same women who cannot walk in mules.
My conclusion: it’s all about comfort and convenience.
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

flatstraps wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:26 am
chino wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:40 am

Hi Mira and Chino,

Why some women don’t use the straps of their slingbacks?

My wife (and some of her friends, but not all !) has several pairs of mules; elegant and classic, and she can walk all day in these shoes.
Mules are easy to put on; just put your foot in and walk away, no need to bent over and fix a heelstrap with one hand or both hands.
She also has several pairs of slingbacks ( with straps of course); With high heels and with lower comfortable heels. When my wife is in a hurry, or she doesn’t have her hands free, she slips into her slingbacks as if it were her mules, walking on both straps. There is no difference for her.
Does she adjust the straps? That depends on the situation;
In the car she usually pulls up the straps,
walking to the shops in our neighborhood she leaves the straps under her feet because she has no free hands while carrying the shopping bags.
When a strap slides down her heel it’s the same story:
Sometimes she pulls up the strap waiting by the curbs, sometimes she ignores them all day.
When visiting family or friends, or going out to eat, my wife always chooses one of her more classic high-heeled slingbacks with the straps neatly pulled up, but during the evening she will let the straps slide down her heels, again using them as mules.
My wife occasionally receives comments about her shoes;
Some women find it strange why she doesn’t use the straps; Usually these are the same women who cannot walk in mules.
My conclusion: it’s all about comfort and convenience.
I like your comment about your wife's slingbacks. And I love the way she leaves her straps down and she doesn't care about it.
Do you find something sexy or it doesn't matter to you ?
You should take some pics of her in slingbacks.

Anyway thanks for your comment.
chino

Post by chino »

I had one ex who wore a couple of pairs of slingbacks purely to match her outfits but they constantly slipped down. She actively tried to keep them up by punching more holes in the strap and pulling them up throughout the night but kept wearing them. She even got frustrated some nights, for example one pair of strapped Slingback sandals she wore she had 9 holes punched in the strap instead of the normal 5 but even on the 9th hole they were so stretched they fell in 10 metres. At the end of o d night wearing them she exasperated said 'Urgh! I just pulled my straps up 30 seconds ago and they're already fallen down!' Another night her right strap kept slipping. After fixing it 5 times walking to a venue she said frustrated 'My shoe is so annoying!' Still she kept wearing them over and over. The drunker she got the less she worried about her straps and just left them down if they slipped off.
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

Not candid but it's slingback shoeplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r766YOqUOg
chino

Post by chino »

Stockings and slings just don't mix. The straps always slip.