workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wangyishaa

Re: workplace escapades

Post by wangyishaa »

looking forward for your next post
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Fe_Lins wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:04 am tehguy1988, i would love to work with you to have your cum all over my flats. I love spend all day with cum in my shoes
Wow
Jesaispas

Post by Jesaispas »

Damn I hope he’s fine, I miss his posts
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

👀
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

👀👁👁
shoegumper

Post by shoegumper »

Hope all is well
kong56

Post by kong56 »

jaw dropping
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Sorry the inactivity guys! Thanks for the concern but I am safe. I just haven't had time to sit down and share my shoe escapades nicely here. All these write ups take quite a bit of time!

I want to share one from a few months back with sexy #3's heels. Really, she's been around the firm the longest among my girls and she still has one of the all-time hottest collection of heels. Every one of them is so fuckable! My last post on her was here for those interested to look back at how well treated her heels have been: viewtopic.php?p=841786#p841786

So this one's done with two pair of heels - her black and white pumps and her brown suede Aldos. I had my face in her sweater throughout the session too. A whiff of a lady's body scent really helps with the whole experience!
IMG_5597 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5598 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5600 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5609 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5610 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5613 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5614 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5615 (Medium).JPG
Look at how well seasoned the Aldos were! All those toeprints! I made up my mind to cream them further this session.

I started by playing and fucking with her black and white pumps first. Then I moved on to the brown suede.
IMG_5604 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5605 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5606 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5607 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5608 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5617 (Medium).JPG
I went further after that... It was past midnight on a Friday which was the best time of the week for a wild one. No one would come back into the office that late, and I didn't have to worry about whether or not my cum could dry in time for work the next day. Big loads that I saved up for an entire week could be left to dry over the weekend untouched.

#3's heels were so sexy and the only thought I had was to fuck them silly with one of them up my ass. :mrgreen: I grabbed one of the black/white pumps and sat it upside down on one of the wastepaper bins, then pushed myself against it. I had my cock under the toestrap of the brown Aldos and for the next fifteen minutes I was just pushing myself to go deeper while trying not to climax too soon - there was simply no need to rush.
IMG_5635 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5637 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5642 (Medium).JPG
At some point I couldn't hold it back any longer and frankly my ass was starting to hurt a little, so I let it fly:

Video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img5643-9377572

And the aftermath of that release:
IMG_5645 (Medium).JPG
I slowly got up, butthole feeling a little torn but I was fine... I lay the shoes in front of me and started pouring the cum evenly around both pairs of heels, then set them back to their original positions and packed up and went home. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

WOW. I always love this treat.. It is for sure the hottest here in the forum You do the best job in live . I love all the heels you fuck and cum over and i love your action. Are you always sure to alone tin this offixe o be naked and to put those pointy heels in your bud. IYou must be out of cum after a workday and after all these shoots and treatments you gave to those beauties. Nevre stop posting !
wangyishaa

Post by wangyishaa »

legendary! REALLY enjoy your pictures! May I please give one suggestion? Sometimes I found it's a little bit difficult to found all the posts from a same girl, using the last post may lead to a wrong post. Do you think it's possible to make a summary for each girl? Even One or two may be quite helpful.