My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Toe Cleavage1

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

We have something in common, those are my favourite flats as well! :wink:
I love the dangling picture, so many women dangle their flats and I think that is what has really turned me on to them. When a lady dangles her flats it is so seductive even if that is not the intention.
And you can see that they are your favourites because they are well worn which is how I love to see a pair of shoes, fresh new shoes just do not look as good as a pair with creases and scuffs and a little dirt perhaps.
Great set again. As always.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

You touch me again Miss sara !!! your wonderfull feet , these black flats in your erotic hand, and your very sexy lips!!! WOW!!! You make me happy and come hard!!! Thanks very much!!!
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Hi Miss Sara

I've had no internet for a few weeks so have just got to see your updates. Those blue suede heels are awesome and you really show how a lady should wear heels. Sooooo sexy, you have beautiful feet and awesome toe cleavage that make me want to play with them every day. Lots of massages, lick and suck your toes and finally cum over them. It would be a dream come true and I'd get you new shoes

You are so sexy!!
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Your favourite flats are my favourite flats too :D :D
Im sure that the strong scent would be so powerful that I would mess yoghurt all over myself over here :D wow my mouth is watering...

Those sexy feet look amazing Miss Sara... they hold the power for World Peace! I see that beautifuk thigh also has a bit of a tan :wink: i wouldnt mind checkinh that out myself :wink: and those lips :P

Once again you have given us all erections that will carry us till the next update Miss Sara :D
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

-
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Lovershoes wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:17 am Hi Miss Sara ! :D
Summer is here... and it's suits you very well :roll:
It's time to tan youre sexy long legs (amazing !!!) and showing youre sexy feet to the men... I think this summer you will make some news males victims when they will discover and watch youre sexy feet hihi :mrgreen:

Youre miniskirt let me see youre barelegs... the sexiest legs I have ever seen :P :roll: You are my summer goddess :-)
Well, summer is summer and I hpe to see you in the summer dress you have, with flower (do you see what I mean ? ), it's turn me on... :roll:
Miss lovely, I wish you goods things for youre holidays :wink: I hope (again) you will give us a sexy sumer time with youre smile that I guess sometimes on youre pics :roll:

Kisses where you know
<3333333
Hi, Thank you :D Yes summer is really here :) The weather has been really sunny and hot maybe too hot :) Maybe you be in luck this new set one for my summer dress and more for my long legs :) Kiss back <3
ffffff wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:41 am Hi Sara,

absolutely beautifeel feet and sexy flats :-)

summer is all around, you definetely should wear sandals, you know they are my favourite shoes :-)

and the length of your skirt is very dangerous Sara :-)
Hi, Thank you :D Hmm..yeah those skirt length is quite short :) Here comes my wedge sandals :)
BOOTS N THIGHS wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:20 pm May we see the OTK flat leather boots
I think it's too hot to show them now :)
FlatsFetish wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:23 pm Those flats are awesome Miss Sara. I can see why they are your favorite.
Thank you :D Nice you like :) Those flats is so lovely wear :)
arteta wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:02 pm Always love seeing those toes Miss Sara! Would absolutely love to see them in a sexy pair of flat summery t-bar sandals, you’d look amazing!
Thank you :D Unfortunately I do not have flat summery t-bar sandals.
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:37 pm We have something in common, those are my favourite flats as well! :wink:
I love the dangling picture, so many women dangle their flats and I think that is what has really turned me on to them. When a lady dangles her flats it is so seductive even if that is not the intention.
And you can see that they are your favourites because they are well worn which is how I love to see a pair of shoes, fresh new shoes just do not look as good as a pair with creases and scuffs and a little dirt perhaps.
Great set again. As always.
Thank you :D Those flat are really worn, they are a little melted outsole, maybe some will remember... they are wet many times... and what ever :) I have to admit I dangling flats a lot, for some reason they are the shoes that get my dangling very easily :)
aldonis wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:53 am You touch me again Miss sara !!! your wonderfull feet , these black flats in your erotic hand, and your very sexy lips!!! WOW!!! You make me happy and come hard!!! Thanks very much!!!
Thank you and you're welcome :D It is always nice to hear when you like, I'm happy also :)
loswabs wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:59 pm Hi Miss Sara

I've had no internet for a few weeks so have just got to see your updates. Those blue suede heels are awesome and you really show how a lady should wear heels. Sooooo sexy, you have beautiful feet and awesome toe cleavage that make me want to play with them every day. Lots of massages, lick and suck your toes and finally cum over them. It would be a dream come true and I'd get you new shoes

You are so sexy!!
Hi, Thank you :D Oh no It's a bad thing that you do not have internet for weeks but a very nice thing you look at my topic back, note my all update and you like what you see :)
jpierre777 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:17 am Your favourite flats are my favourite flats too :D :D
Im sure that the strong scent would be so powerful that I would mess yoghurt all over myself over here :D wow my mouth is watering...

Those sexy feet look amazing Miss Sara... they hold the power for World Peace! I see that beautifuk thigh also has a bit of a tan :wink: i wouldnt mind checkinh that out myself :wink: and those lips :P

Once again you have given us all erections that will carry us till the next update Miss Sara :D
Thank you :D Yeah those smell very very strongly and this hot weather does not at least reduce their smell, so it's no wonder if yogurt mess :D :D I'm tanned quite a lot, it is a good thing and my skin is like this summer sun :) Although I have a bit of a funny "tan border" some place my body :D :D Here come new update :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) This hot weather is crazy :roll: Here's been a couple of weeks hot weather. Now here is a bit of rain water this weekend, but still the weather is hot and very humid. I'm trying to enjoy the sun but the nights are too hot for sleeping. It makes me quite tired :| Fortunately, my work has been cool, but my feet still feel hot and pumps seem too hot to wear, so sometimes I kick off my pumps work and just hanging barefoot on my desk :mrgreen: :D I also wear sandals, much comfortable hot weather :) So I took a few pics my outfit on Friday and my wedge sandals :) My co worker noticed these sandals, whenever my shoes make a sound (you know what sound I mean, high heel sound :wink: ) they look at my feet which shoes I have today. These wedge heels keep also "kop kop.." sound. My boss thinks these are new shoes and he also asked if these are new shoes. I have almost every day different shoes so they can be hard to remember for all my shoes :mrgreen: :D
Hope you like :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Love the last picture, the angle that shows the sexy wedge is wonderful. That is the position I would kneel from your camera angle and cum on that sexy heel.
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

Please show the otk flat boots and some knee socks please it would make me so happy
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

These wedges are beautiful!!!
kioooooo

Post by kioooooo »

I prefer closed point shoes, but on you they are always sexy. You are sexy. You are beautiful. Muah!