A Lost Shoe

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

freebird

A Lost Shoe

Post by freebird »

It was a beautiful day yesterday and I decided to drive to the local beach and walk the shore. On my way back to the car I passed one of those shower things where you can rinse the sand off your feet. Under a bench next to the shower I noticed a lone flipflop style shoe. I couldn't help but notice how small it looked. I looked around and not seeing anyone, picked up the shoe and brought it to my car. Now here I am at home staring at this shoe and imagining who's tiny little foot this cute little shoe used to be on.
IMG_4531.JPG
IMG_4530.JPG
IMG_4529.JPG
IMG_4528.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Re: A Lost Shoe

Post by shoddy90 »

Could be just the picture as looks pretty short but very wide to me.
Did you find it Far Far away, if so, perhaps the fair Fiona. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
floplove

Re: A Lost Shoe

Post by floplove »

It's always exciting to find a lost,missing or discarded shoe(s)/ sandal.
I always wonder the same thing,how it ended up there,whom it could of belinged to. They get inspected well and added to the collection and often the outcum is just that. lol