My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

aldonis

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by aldonis »

Pardon me Miss Sara to write again, but more I look at the photo showing the inside of your heel , more my male organ wants to visit slowly and lovely this hot and warm place until he explode all inside....... just for you ! Great thanks again !!!
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

I want to be first in line to clean those :D ... but only after i can massage the tired feet :D

Then claim my smelling if those heavenly heels :D

It must be an intoxicating experience for those perfect feet an heels... i dream of it :D

Thank you Goddess!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hi, Miss Sara.
I can be your servant and clean your shoes, and massage your feet. I'd like you to punish me when I wiped off one of the shoes, tie the other in my face to smell it. I love seeing dirty and poorly treated shoes and thinking that your mistress has been on the wrong path. :wink:
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

I would love to see some leggings and patent boots or flat knee boots
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

centabsatz wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:22 am Oh fantastic look in your shoe ... I love it :P :P :P
many thanks for pics

horney regards centabsatz
Thank you and you're welcome :D
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:10 am That mud on your heel! What a surprise and a pleasant one at that. The creases, the toe cleavage... Fantastic post as usual. :D
Thank you :D I knew you liked those :)
Atlas wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:39 am I don’t think You will have any troubles what so ever Sara, trying to find someone to massage your feet :) I think everyone on here will be putting their hand up xx
Thank you :D You're right :) Hmmm...almost every day a new guy to give me massage :) xx
skoalorange wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:07 am Love seeing your feet melt into those sexy pair of heels.. a beautiful pair of shoes and a beautiful lady wearing them :)
Thank you :D Nice that you like :)
Essexdude16 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:06 pm I want to make love to those high heels & to sniff them & to suck on the heel.
Thank you :D
pedman wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:29 pm Must be time to worship and clean those up!
Thank you :D
indianboy wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:41 am When I se those pumps I really want to smell it ! I bet they smell very nice !
Thank you :D Yes they smell nice, leather and my feet smell :)
ffffff wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:46 am This pumps look very sexy and classy, perfect style pumps and fitting perfect on your sexy feet :-)

I can take care of them and your feet :-)
Thank you :D Sounds good :)
Wiley194489 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:45 am Oh my god this topic is amazing how have I never seen this?! Miss Sara your boots and heels are AMAZING!
Thank you :D Oh...I do not know how you have not seen this before, but it's nice you find it now :)
Lovershoes wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:37 am Hi Miss Sara !
That's the sexiest high heels you have !!! I mean, One of my favorite !!!! It's a reaaly big gift you do here !
Ok, I'm ready to take youre shoes off youre feet... And I promise to make a sexy massage for those little smoothy sexy feet you have :oops:
Youre high heels are a little bit dirty ! I care about them, don't worry :wink: :mrgreen:
I want the reward :roll: and to smell youre sexy high heels that I love so much :roll:

Thank you so much
Kisses on youre feet, high heels... and you, of course :wink:
<33333333
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D Those shoes are very good, pointy toe but not too long toe... they fit my feet so nice :) Good massage but not to tickle my feet ;) :) Then you get a reward :) Kiss back <3
SirRye wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:03 am any pics of sniffing the shoes goddess Sarah?
I do not have it now..
NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:02 am Awww poor shoes, although at a guess you've got dozens of people on here that would be willing to clean them for you :D :D xxx
Thank you :D It may be so :) xx
aldonis wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:21 am In YOUR feet, Miss Sara, these heels are the top of erotic-fetishim for me. Thanks to you for the great sensations this session give to me. I N D E S C R E P T I B L E ! Lucky are the males near a woman like you!
aldonis wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:06 am Pardon me Miss Sara to write again, but more I look at the photo showing the inside of your heel , more my male organ wants to visit slowly and lovely this hot and warm place until he explode all inside....... just for you ! Great thanks again !!!
Thank you and you're welcome :D No problem with a double comment, it just tells about this set work :wink: :)
jpierre777 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:41 am I want to be first in line to clean those :D ... but only after i can massage the tired feet :D

Then claim my smelling if those heavenly heels :D

It must be an intoxicating experience for those perfect feet an heels... i dream of it :D

Thank you Goddess!
Thank you and you're welcome :D Hmm...massage candidate is a lot, maybe I should draw who would be the first :D :D I'm sure you like the smell of those heels :)
rigilover wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:36 am Hi, Miss Sara.
I can be your servant and clean your shoes, and massage your feet. I'd like you to punish me when I wiped off one of the shoes, tie the other in my face to smell it. I love seeing dirty and poorly treated shoes and thinking that your mistress has been on the wrong path. :wink:
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D Of course I will punish you ;) :)
BOOTS N THIGHS wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:39 am I would love to see some leggings and patent boots or flat knee boots
I do not have patent boots, just suede and leather boots.. but I have black leather OTK flats boots :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) I can only wonder how much you leave comments on me :roll: :D Thank you :D
Here is the really hot weather, too hot for me but I still enjoyed the sun :D
Few pictures of my flats and one picture yesterday evening my feet, see how funny my feet are tanned, my toes are blond :roll: :mrgreen: :D :D
I should wear more sandals or barefoot, now pumps and flats have made border my feet :D
Now back to the sun :) Hope you like this :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara ! :D
Summer is here... and it's suits you very well :roll:
It's time to tan youre sexy long legs (amazing !!!) and showing youre sexy feet to the men... I think this summer you will make some news males victims when they will discover and watch youre sexy feet hihi :mrgreen:

Youre miniskirt let me see youre barelegs... the sexiest legs I have ever seen :P :roll: You are my summer goddess :-)
Well, summer is summer and I hpe to see you in the summer dress you have, with flower (do you see what I mean ? ), it's turn me on... :roll:
Miss lovely, I wish you goods things for youre holidays :wink: I hope (again) you will give us a sexy sumer time with youre smile that I guess sometimes on youre pics :roll:

Kisses where you know
<3333333
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Hi Sara,

absolutely beautifeel feet and sexy flats :-)

summer is all around, you definetely should wear sandals, you know they are my favourite shoes :-)

and the length of your skirt is very dangerous Sara :-)
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

May we see the OTK flat leather boots
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Those flats are awesome Miss Sara. I can see why they are your favorite.
arteta

Post by arteta »

Always love seeing those toes Miss Sara! Would absolutely love to see them in a sexy pair of flat summery t-bar sandals, you’d look amazing!