Black smelly cum flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

citysneak101

Black smelly cum flats

Post by citysneak101 »

Last edited by citysneak101 on Tue May 11, 2021 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Re: Black smelly cum flats

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great experience. I can't wait to hear the next update!
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

I've done that a few times. Always risky that they decide to leave at that moment and wonder where their shoes have gone. But so far so good. Not been able to do it with heels or flats but sometimes after zumba they come back and kick off their sneakers - which are very warm and moist....
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Its been a while since I've last been able to do this unfortunately. What an exciting story. Would have loved to see the flats.

I can relate, to what sneakerfun said with regards to women about to leave as soon as you touch their shoes. I was at a family friends place, her boots were off and laying on the floor in the kitchen. They're very soft knee high boots. I picked them up and took them to the bathroom. I did my deed. I put them both back down my pants, mind you this was awkward and difficult to do, and walked out. I went to the kitchen to see here confused and angry as to where her boots were. She then told me we need to go to the shops. We went to the shops, and I kid you not I had these boots wrapped around my thighs and digging into my cock the whole time. We got back to her place and I couldn't even get inside the house to put them back. I had to take them home and return them some other time. It was risky.
Flickr coming soon...