My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Lovershoes

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara !
Blue is a sexy color on youre sexy feet :wink:
WE have noticed youre new shoes hihi And I love them yet :roll:
I particulary love the last picture : I see a little of you... A piece of a sexy woman, with a sexy body... You make me crazy already :wink:
I'm happy to laern that you have a new camera... Perhaps you give to us some HD pictures :mrgreen:

Well, take care miss (lovely) Sara !
See you soon
<333333333333
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Hi sara,

great updates, i love the toe cleavages :-)
your co workers are the luckiest men on earth :-)
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Amazing, I knew they'd look good on you. LOVE the toe cleavage these shoes show.
You are amazing Sara xx
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Very sexy Miss Sara! :D

I should have been there to worship your feet as soon as you got home :D also maybe under your desk at work? :D

Cant wait for the next update Miss Sara!!
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

I’d love to see all of your boots and you in some spandex shorts or leggings preferably the shorts
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

I think her black flats are the greatest followed by her black and nude heels.
Flickr coming soon...
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

seth277 wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:45 am Beautiful your photos, Sara.
This blue suede pumps is very beautiful adorning your feet.
I'd love to be working with you and seeing this new shoe parade.
Thank you for posting the photos.
Thank you and you're welcome :D It is very nice to hear you like this :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:03 pm The wait was worth it, Sara. Those shoes are gorgeous and so, so sexy. Love the pictures and your poses make me want to climb into the pictures and smother you and those shoes in kisses.
I must admit that I have been excited about these pictures and I have not been disappointed with what I've seen, the shoes looked so sexy in the box and so they had to look great on you.
You must have felt so good walking into the office with them on, the eyes that would have been watching must have made you feel so good and sexy.
Thank you :D It's wonderful to hear that it was worth the wait, and that set was not disappointing :) If you smother me kisses, then you have to revive me :D :D I have to admit that it felt good when I walk office and my co worker watch :)
labtec wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:09 am Nice blue shoes, I like them! :D
I wonder when the first cum stains will be on them? :twisted:
Thank you :D "cum stains" oh no :roll: :)
schoolies wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:49 am What happened to the beautiful photos of you wearing your black flats?
Thank you :D But I do not understand what you mean old photo, if you mean many years old, I have removed them a long time ago...
Bond007 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:34 am Dear Ms. Sara,
absolutely adorable once again. Fantastic shoes, looking gorgeous on your sexy feet and legs, .... Simply irresistible!!! Many thanks, sunny greetings from Frankfurt, Kisses and hugs, your German Fan :-)
Thank you and you're welcome :D It's always nice to hear that you like :) Greetings and kiss back :)
feet4ever wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:50 am Lovely blu shoes ... amazing feet.
Now you can surprise everybody with a new black flats pair.
Thank you :D I have not bought new flats yet :)
indianboy wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:01 am Hi Sara, very good choice of shoes. Thoses blue suede pumps are very sexy !!!
Hi, Thank you :D I'm happy :)
homeboy0312 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:54 pm Love those new pumps. Looks so hot. Would've hoped that there also was a few pics of the ankle boots tjsybyoy had to use in the rain. :D
Thank you :D Maybe sometimes I take pics ankle boots :)
Heelboy20 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:35 pm Hey Miss :)
Thanks for this Beautyful Update <3
Can we See your houseflats that you have? :)
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D I think you mean my leoprint flats, maybe someday :)
Lovershoes wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:44 am Hi Miss Sara !
Blue is a sexy color on youre sexy feet :wink:
WE have noticed youre new shoes hihi And I love them yet :roll:
I particulary love the last picture : I see a little of you... A piece of a sexy woman, with a sexy body... You make me crazy already :wink:
I'm happy to laern that you have a new camera... Perhaps you give to us some HD pictures :mrgreen:

Well, take care miss (lovely) Sara !
See you soon
<333333333333
Hi, Thank you :D Me too, I like the blue color :) You make me crazy by praising me :oops: :D :D Yeah a little better camera now, but I think this forum can not show HD quality pics, because either too big pics can not attach :roll: <3
ffffff wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:40 am Hi sara,

great updates, i love the toe cleavages :-)
your co workers are the luckiest men on earth :-)
Hi, Thank you :D But do not do disappear tricks, I was worried ;) :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:47 am Amazing, I knew they'd look good on you. LOVE the toe cleavage these shoes show.
You are amazing Sara xx
Thank you :D Yay, I am happy :D :D xx
jpierre777 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:00 am Very sexy Miss Sara! :D

I should have been there to worship your feet as soon as you got home :D also maybe under your desk at work? :D

Cant wait for the next update Miss Sara!!
Thank you :D Hmm...I think my feet would have liked both options :)
BOOTS N THIGHS wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:40 pm I’d love to see all of your boots and you in some spandex shorts or leggings preferably the shorts
Thank you :D I do not have spandex shorts, only jeans shorts :roll:
schoolies wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:52 am I think her black flats are the greatest followed by her black and nude heels.
Thank you :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) A few pictures of my black pointy pumps. This heels are one of my best high heels pumps if I think of what they feel like my feet :D Brand is Dune, they are genuine leather including innerlining and insole. Would be my all heels of genuine leather inside and out :roll: But yesterday these shoes "again" took hits on their heels, I sink grass and heels went dirty etc. :roll: :( But they are just so comfortable to walk that I did not even think they were maybe wrong choosing :) Hmm...it may not be a bad thing to own many pairs of black heels :) BTW: Yesterday was a really sweaty weather and my feet almost melts these pumps :D :D
Hope you like this slightly dirty heel set or whatever this is :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Oh fantastic look in your shoe ... I love it :P :P :P
many thanks for pics

horney regards centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

That mud on your heel! What a surprise and a pleasant one at that. The creases, the toe cleavage... Fantastic post as usual. :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I don’t think You will have any troubles what so ever Sara, trying to find someone to massage your feet :) I think everyone on here will be putting their hand up xx