Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Does anyone else like seeing hot girls getting sore feet in sexy high heels and tight shoes??

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but I love to see a hot girl squeeze into a pair of pumps a size small or a nice high pair of shoes coming off after a long day's work.

Please contribute pics of your wife/girlfriend/significant other removing their sexy footwear after a nice long day :D
Last edited by italianboots on Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Constant

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by Constant »

oh yeah! I remember cuminng into a girl's extremely tight pumps (they were half a size smaller)! Once it dried I saw her wearing it all day. you could see her toes pressing on the leather forming bumps on the toes and the dried cum made her wiggle her toes and you could see her toes struggling from the toe marks and bumps of the shoe!! was really hot
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

These sandals slay my girls feet at the best of times, worn them out to dinner and to dance in a few nights and they were sort of ok....so got a full day in the office...big mistake ending in incredibly sore little toes.

So a challenge at the best of times........but in wet muddy grass....total disaster. Couldn't wait to get them off after these pics......no messing around it was 'oooooohhhhhh ouch I need to get my shoes off" !!! :) :)
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

hmmm, great session
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I was just looking at those unzipped arch area of jb’s Boots :) I wouldn’t be able to help myself lol...imagine inserting a peeled banana inside her boot opened like that :) maybe lather it up with some yogurt & slip it in, pull it out, slip it in, pull it out lol I think you get my idea lol....until the whole banana is lying completely inside :) I’m sure once jb stands up & walks a bit it’ll ease the pressure on her little toe :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

These beige BCBG pumps are very tight on my girl, she is in between sizes in these, has 2 pairs and neither have ever fit well, one pair a little big and this pair a little small.

Often wears them out for an evening.....but they rarely get all day office duty as her feet just get to sore in them.

So already tight....is having something jammed between her toes going to help.....probably not!!! Check out the marks on her gorgeous foot when they came off at the end of the night.........there was definitely 'oooohhhhhhh that feels so good to get my shoes off' noises coming from her gorgeous-ness 8) :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My girl....not so fondly.....refers to these boots as her bondage boots.

They are so damn tight on her, bought size 8's off the net......she is a normal size 8 and can often squeeze into a 7.....but these boots are tiny!!.....closer to a 6 1/2 I would say!! She thought they looked amazing though so did the bags of water in the freezer trick, soaked them in warm water and wore them for the afternoon etc

......but for all that they have remained pure torture devices, wore them out a few times......a LOT of complaining about her sore feet.....I conceded to buying her a size up and even the 9's give her a hard time being sized more like a smallish 8.

Her poor tootsies need to be lathered in lotion just to get these on........she still managed to spend all of last Sunday morning in them though :D :D

Enjoy her tormented toes.
seth277

Post by seth277 »

Gorgeous JB's feet in these hot sandals ... I love those hot toes of her
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

More please
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Pics of my girls size 8 brown Guess boots in the last post........these are her black size 9's. Honestly these boots are sooooo small in size, these 9's are a tight 8 at best.

These pics are after a full office day in them......they give her hell but she likes how they look and knows I do as well.

Great memories in these boots......Ive talked her into wearing them a few times when we've ended up doing a LOT of walking. Took her shopping in the city one day and several of the salesgirls commented on her boots and that they just cant wear heels that high they hurt too much. Strutted her round all day in these boots, back to the hotel and into her Guess Carries for an evening out, walked for miles in them!!

..........remember her saying on the way back to our room 'gawd my feet havent hurt this much since I was a teenager dancing all night in heels'

These are fucking sexy boots for office duty, been in them for around 10 hours barefoot when I snapped these pics.

Enjoy her beautiful tormented toes :wink: