My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Miss Sara

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Miss Sara »

klabaudi wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:35 am Looks like it's really rainy on your trousers an shoes. But don't let the rain take you down and have a great midsummer night :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing you in those nice blue heels :)
Thank you :D Yeah it really rains and also today rains, even it rains so much that I had to run :D :D I took a few pictures of blue heels today :)
eddieMAD wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:46 am Happy Midsummer and prosperous Litha!! :D :D :D
I lvoe your flats your feet keep lookin so yummy in them hehe
And the bluede suede shoes look they gonna be amazing!!
Kisses madame and greetings from Spain :wink:
Thank you :D Lovely hear you like :) Greeting back from a little rainy Finland :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:34 pm Happy Midsummer! And we are blessed with your new blue heels. I'm really looking forward to seeing your beautiful feet in them and showing that exquisite toe cleavage on show.
I'm really warming to flats, I love to see them dangling and as always I love to see them wet, magnificent toe cleavage as well.
Thank you :D Hmm...maybe I need to take some day flats pics also, but here comes blue suede heels :)
loswabs wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:34 pm Hi Miss Sara, it's lovely to see you like ballet shoes. I think they're cute and sexy at the same time, especially seeing your gorgeous feet in them showing toe cleavage. So when you get them wet it's even better. Was this by accident do do you mean to get them wet? It would be great it you could do some pictures of you walking in puddles or owe arming them in the bath with your skinny jeans!!!! :D :D :D
Hi, Thank you :D Yeah it was an accident or a rain surprised me and I even went under the tree to shelter :)
Lovershoes wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:11 am
I have bought a new heels, blue suede heels
It seems like sexy promises... :roll:
It's exciting to see you in youre new high heels, I'm waiting for it :wink: :roll:
See you soon dear lovely Miss Sara :wink:
<3333333333
Thank you :D Now I show them little better :) <3
feet4ever wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:15 am I love them both ... the new blu heels and the old black flats!
Every pair of shoes look incredible on your amazing feet.
I will continue my dream ...
Thank you :D I'm happy to hear that you like :)
jpierre777 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:32 am I cant wait to see the set of Blue Heels Miss Sara :D

Shame but those beautiful fee look cold in those in those wet flats... I will have to give them a tongue bath to warm them up... maybe even have to start in the sauna with you :twisted: :D
Thank you :D No more waiting :D :D Hmm..maybe I would need heating... perhaps sauna also :) :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:58 am Looking forward to seeing you in those new shoes :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thank you :D Here they come :D :D
azureisland wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:40 am Hi sara, those heels look really nice :D Do you think you could get some mary jane shoes? That would look great on you!
Hi, Thank you :D Hmm...maybe some model mary jane would be style which I liked :)
aldonis wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:41 am exiting blue heels in box !
Thank you :D
rigilover wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:58 amI really accepte smell them, it's my pleasure :wink:
Thank you :D
Franac wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:32 pm Put some photos where you lick your heels and feet
Maybe someday :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) And here comes a few pictures of my blue suede heels :D Today was the first time when I wear them whole day or almost the whole day,
lot of rain so I had to use also ankle boots. I did not want to wet these suede pumps any so I used them just at work. Of course my coworker noticed my new shoes. They wanted to see a little catwalk at work :roll: :D :D Outfit was not a miracle because rain messed up my plans but the shoes still worked :) I also tried my new camera, but I was a bit too excited and a few pictures became inaccurate :roll: :| But I will try to get better in the future :) Hope you like :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
seth277

Post by seth277 »

Beautiful your photos, Sara.
This blue suede pumps is very beautiful adorning your feet.
I'd love to be working with you and seeing this new shoe parade.
Thank you for posting the photos.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

The wait was worth it, Sara. Those shoes are gorgeous and so, so sexy. Love the pictures and your poses make me want to climb into the pictures and smother you and those shoes in kisses.
I must admit that I have been excited about these pictures and I have not been disappointed with what I've seen, the shoes looked so sexy in the box and so they had to look great on you.
You must have felt so good walking into the office with them on, the eyes that would have been watching must have made you feel so good and sexy.
labtec

Post by labtec »

Nice blue shoes, I like them! :D
I wonder when the first cum stains will be on them? :twisted:
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

What happened to the beautiful photos of you wearing your black flats?
Flickr coming soon...
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Dear Ms. Sara,
absolutely adorable once again. Fantastic shoes, looking gorgeous on your sexy feet and legs, .... Simply irresistible!!! Many thanks, sunny greetings from Frankfurt, Kisses and hugs, your German Fan :-)
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Lovely blu shoes ... amazing feet.
Now you can surprise everybody with a new black flats pair.
indianboy

Post by indianboy »

Hi Sara, very good choice of shoes. Thoses blue suede pumps are very sexy !!!
homeboy0312

Post by homeboy0312 »

Love those new pumps. Looks so hot. Would've hoped that there also was a few pics of the ankle boots tjsybyoy had to use in the rain. :D
Heelboy20

Post by Heelboy20 »

Hey Miss :)
Thanks for this Beautyful Update <3
Can we See your houseflats that you have? :)