Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

klabaudi

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by klabaudi »

There shouldn't be only just one load inside those hot red pumps but hundreds of them!
nando6011

Post by nando6011 »

I would love to help otherones fills them.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Jeans and Heels, soooo sexy, yes fuck the heels :-)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

What does Jellybeanxx think then???.....up for a cummy high heel afternoon? :D :D :D

.......it's a package deal, it comes with dinner drinks and a long foot rub........along with anything else that tickles your fancy :wink:
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Italianboots, are you asking me out on a date???? .....a package date I see......

Yes I accept :D

I’ll pack my tight jeans and see you soon, who knows what we’ll get up too....

JBxx
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:39 am http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 63#p718199

What would you guys do to these if you found them all alone under Jellybeans desk or in her car I wonder??

......anyone keen to see JB slip them on with a nice fresh load inside???? :D
I would kiss them, lick them and shower them with cum. I would maybe wear one, just to feel the height that JB feels. What size is she?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

http://shoesession.com/forum/memberlist ... le&u=88105

Prepped my girls shoes, .......... you guys need to show JB some love for this.... 8)

Guess Carries.........and a long day ahead in them......... :D

.....had worn those fucking cute as Reeboks the day before (they still smelt nice)....and had had those super tight brown boots on in bed all morning........faaaaaarrrrrrrrk!!!

Hadn't cum for a few days.....pics don't do these heels justice, they were freakin flooded!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Oh Dear, once again what have I agreed to do!!!!!!

Do I really want to put my toes into warm runny cum......not really on the top of my "to do List today".

However, I am being taken to lunch and then to "wherever you want to go to next'.....ok I want to go to all the garden centers in town please"

Italianboots rolls his eyes at that but then I see his brain figuring things out..... "ok but you do realize you will be doing a lot of walking around all day in those cum filled shoes" :D

....unfortunately, yes I do.......

to be continued.....JBxx
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How sexy :) imagine seeing you walking thru a nursery in high heels :) & knowing you have cum inside your heels....OMG JB :)
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

What beautiful pictures. You really knew how to take care of those gorgeous, smelly Guess shoes. I would like to change one of these shoes with one of my wife for a week