Oxford Heels!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tintinheels

Re: Oxford Heels!!

Post by tintinheels »

Hey, would still love to do a swap with you and get pics of my mrs wearing your mrs’ shoes!
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

I'm still game for this. My wife hasn't worn them for a while as she had a foot problem so I think I can get away with sending you a pair. She's a size 4 UK so would that still be okay for your other half?

It would be great if you could get shots of your wife wearing them and maybe even you working for magic on them!! Do you have any pics of your wife wearing the ones jon42 loaded in to?

I'd love to see candid shots oxfords being worn in the street or in an office (like the first video in my last post or the image Nostromoman shared)

I'm still trying to get a scene produced where a sexy lady is wearing them and gets gangbanged followed by a huge shoe bukkake. As you can see I have had a dabble in a couple of custom scenes I got made but the dream is to get Casey Calvert to do a gangbang scene with them.

It's just very expensive given her profile but I'm determined to do it. If anyone is interested in supporting me to get the custom scene shot that would be awesome!

I can post the script idea I emailed her if anyone is interested?
Last edited by outlawz3k on Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Hey, just pm’d you 👍🏻
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Not oxfords I know, but what do you guys think of these.....picked them up for my girl recently??
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

What you think???.....
Deadnan420

Post by Deadnan420 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:55 am What you think???.....
Definitely neeed a lot of cum
Always looking for people in liverpool england to cum on boots and shoes with me
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Nostromoman wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:18 pm P1000959.jpg Under table shot of an English super-hottie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

My wife has a pair, too. Haven't got any of her wearing them though...
IMG7602.jpg
IMG7603.jpg
IMG7601.jpg
IMG7599.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Found two pics....
SophieOxford201.jpg
SophieOxford96.jpg
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Those are since sexy pictures Nostromoman. Thanks for sharing! Your wife looks beautiful. You are a lucky man!

Love the boots italianboots! I'm more of a leather lace up man myself but man those boots could turn me.