my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

jackoffj

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by jackoffj »

Nice luv the dangling, can you heels again..
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job. I love the last pic where she is dangling her flat on one foot and stepping on your blown cock with the other. Good stuff!
anakin_heel

Post by anakin_heel »

What brand are those flats?
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

radared1 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:20 pm That had to hurt and yet feel so good. :)
Amen
jackoffj wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:38 pm Nice luv the dangling, can you heels again..
Ok. It's hard because at the end of the day, her feet are tired. I do offer her to massage it with my dick
sandalfan1 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:51 pm Great job. I love the last pic where she is dangling her flat on one foot and stepping on your blown cock with the other. Good stuff!
Yes I thought of you when I asked her to do it.
anakin_heel wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:27 pm What brand are those flats?
Steve Maddens. They sell both black and beige.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry haven't been around... Long D does make it hard for us to get together. Now that the warm weather is out, she's picking shoes that she wants to buy and try... So here are the pics.

So she's the one who's starting to get me to like casual heels and wedges. Was never a big fan of casual wedges but she wears them good!

Hope you like
1 (Medium).jpg
2 (Medium).jpg
3 (Medium).jpg
4 (Medium).jpg
5 (Medium).jpg
6 (Medium).jpg
7 (Medium).jpg
8 (Medium).jpg
10 (Medium).jpg
11 (Medium).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Part 2... Apparently I really like those wedges...
12 (Medium).jpg
13 (Medium).jpg
14 (Medium).jpg
15 (Medium).jpg
16 (Medium).jpg
17 (Medium).jpg
18 (Medium).jpg
19 (Medium).jpg
20 (Medium).jpg
21 (Medium).jpg
22 (Medium).jpg
23 (Medium).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bethpvctv

Post by bethpvctv »

those are great pics, have given me lovely things to stroke about!
uk based fan of all things boots!
anakin_heel

Post by anakin_heel »

Please play with her beige Steve Madden flats, we need to see more of them.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great session! I love the black heels and how her feet look in them. The wedges look hot in that pic where the cum is sticking to the bottom of them. Great job! Its too bad you have such a long drive. You guys will have to move closer together someday.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

anakin_heel wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:17 pm Please play with her beige Steve Madden flats, we need to see more of them.
Ok. They're SO worn
sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:58 am Great session! I love the black heels and how her feet look in them. The wedges look hot in that pic where the cum is sticking to the bottom of them. Great job! Its too bad you have such a long drive. You guys will have to move closer together someday.
Tough to say. One thing to be friends and one thing to be in a relationship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the update after she wore it outside twice. Definitely gets some taking used to with no flexibility other her thick soles! But all I could think about was be crushed or cum.
1 (Medium).jpg
2 (Medium).jpg
3 (Medium).jpg
4 (Medium).jpg
5 (Medium).jpg
6 (Medium).jpg
7 (Medium).jpg
8 (Medium).jpg
9 (Medium).jpg
10 (Medium).jpg
11 (Medium).jpg
12 (Medium).jpg
13 (Medium).jpg
14 (Medium).jpg
15 (Medium).jpg
daniel_privat68

Post by daniel_privat68 »

Love the pictures, where she steps into your cum ;-)