I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Shoeslayer wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 6:28 pm Yup Rider and Toe Cleavage1 so right about that, I was 35 and married a lady 60 yrs of age and those were wonderful years. I liked that she was old enough to understand a lot of things I never dreamed but she knew I had a thing for her sexy patent black sweet walkers or nickles pumps also in pat. black and both pair had bows. She really enjoyed my fetish for her heels and one night messing around stuffing my cock into her heel she said, "I need a bigger shoe."
She took a long skinny belt and wrapped it round her heel to keep it in and ordered me to kiss and lick the other shoe...as she jerked me off into that heel, the way the light of the lamp played upon it, like lightning. . .Yeah that heel got it good that night and we both so enjoyed what happened.

Memories, like the corners of my mind or what's left of it,
It's great that you can find someone who understands your desires and encourages them, your story is fantastic. If you have any pictures of the shoes then feel free to post them on here, I fear that it may be awhile for any of my mil's shoes to pop up.
BrisSandals

Post by BrisSandals »

Toe Cleavage1, put the brakes on here. If she picks things up again with you, awesome. If you push at this point she may tell your wife. Ball's in her court. She knows where you stand.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

BrisSandals wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:46 am Toe Cleavage1, put the brakes on here. If she picks things up again with you, awesome. If you push at this point she may tell your wife. Ball's in her court. She knows where you stand.
Yeah, that's good advice and one that I intend to follow. I think in all honesty that I've taken it as far as I can with her and like you said, she could tell my wife at any point. I do realise that I've been warming my balls very close to the flame, any close and I'll possibly burn them. :)
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

If the wife knows of your fetish and does NOT like it, she will probably 'blow a fuse' if her Mom tells her, "Your husband has been hinting he'd like to borrow my heels." ' Or words to that effect" not likely to be a good thing, than if
for whatever reason her heels get messed up, YOU will so get the blame.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Yeah, a tricky corner to be backed into.
I'm quite happy to end it all with her mother with regards to the shoes, I've gone much further than I expected. Best to leave it to mil to make the next move.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Yep, I'd let her make the next move (if she ever does).
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

In regards to getting your balls to close to the flame, Nat King Cole stood too close to the fireplace and roasted his chestnuts.
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Shoeslayer wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 6:53 am In regards to getting your balls to close to the flame, Nat King Cole stood too close to the fireplace and roasted his chestnuts.
Then some idiot called Jack started to bite off his nose. A bad night all 'round I think.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:55 am
Shoeslayer wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 6:53 am In regards to getting your balls to close to the flame, Nat King Cole stood too close to the fireplace and roasted his chestnuts.
Then some idiot called Jack started to bite off his nose. A bad night all 'round I think.
At least Rudolph had a good night, going from being trolled by a bunch of reindeer to earning their respect...
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

So any update?