A few of my coworkers shoes and boots!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nicklovesbootshox

A few of my coworkers shoes and boots!

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

I was able to get some candid pics over the last few months of some of my coworkers shoes and boots! One gal always wears super sexy high heels and another wears boots a lot, but only one pair I’d love to get my hands on!

The first pic is from an old coworker who knew about my shoe/boot/leather/cross dressing fetish, she would always send me pics of her shoes for the day, and since I worked in maintenance, several times she called and asked if I could come to her office to fix something, I would get to her office and she would ask me look at something under her desk, She would usually do this if she was wearing leather boots or soft leather heels, I’d crawl under her desk and she’s put her boot or heels in my face and tell me to feel how soft and supple the leather was! One time she called me down just to show me her new leather gloves, and she wanted me to smell them! She was a director of a department there, sadly I think the power went to her head and she quit talking to me because I wasn’t in management.....she was so cool before that happened!

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nwuklad17

Re: A few of my coworkers shoes and boots!

Post by nwuklad17 »

Nice
nicklovesbootshox

Re: A few of my coworkers shoes and boots!

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Bump*