Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

billyd

Re: My heels collection!

Post by billyd »

Oh yes, beautiful, sexy thank you
Herr Shoecummer

Re: My heels collection!

Post by Herr Shoecummer »

Waw, thanks! You in your shoes (most of all the red pumps) makes me really enthousiast!
Mizune

Post by Mizune »

Last edited by Mizune on Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herr Shoecummer

Re: My heels collection (Fully Updated)!

Mizune wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:20 pm Hey!

Thank you all for your comments :)

I just updated this topic with my full collection: new picture is available on the first post.

Also, I'm thinking about doing a special post for the 300 votes on my main boots topic, in order to thank you!

So if you have requests, ideas, or suggestions for it, you are welcome! :p
Well, I would love to lock you in your red ankle boots so you couldn't take them of for a few days. Not even for sleeping or showering! Then I would take them of your feet and lick your feet and suck your toes for a while before I start fucking your feet while sniffing your shoes. I guess it's not an easy request to perform, so seeing your feet in cummed shoes would also be great.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Have you ever worn heels or ankle boots with something squishing inside?? Like a whole banana or slice of cheese cake & put them on?? I’d like to hear your thought on this, because nothing sexier than seeing some nice looking legs like your in some sexy heels or boots & knowing & seeing you have something squishing inside your shoes & between your toes! :) what do you think about this??
Mizune

Post by Mizune »

Last edited by Mizune on Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herr Shoecummer

I'd still love to lock you into your ankle boots without the rest of the 'request'! Having the power about when you can put them off. Knowing you've had to sleep with them. Atlas' idea also seems great, I hope to someday hear your story about your filled shoes.

I also love the idea of seeing two (or more!) women suddenly swap shoes with eachother in front of me. Nothing extreme but still really hot. And probably quite rare.

In my fap-imagination, you're a Belgian girl I'll encounter once in a town nearby! Not going to happen but still a nice thought though.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Herr Shoecummer wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:15 pm
I also love the idea of seeing two (or more!) women suddenly swap shoes with eachother in front of me. Nothing extreme but still really hot. And probably quite rare.

Go on...
Mizune

Post by Mizune »

Last edited by Mizune on Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Outstanding, Mizune.