Waiting opportunity ...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpscummer

Waiting opportunity ...

Post by pumpscummer »

After like few months of nothing, I was able to get my revenge on her newest heels

she's sis in law and everybody went out, I of course stayed telling some excuses...

first her pictures taken 3 weeks ago.. (our old friend civil marriage was the reason why all met)

Image Image

now fun part starts... :

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

how long would you hold?
Sophiestevens

Re: Waiting opportunity ...

Post by Sophiestevens »

She is stunnnnnnnning!! What an amazing body, legs and heels. You did well to get hold of them. Love to see the creamy end result :)
jhon

Post by jhon »

Wooow :oops: :oops: :twisted:
relators

Post by relators »

omg! what a hottie i would pay anything to fuck her shoes !!! thanks for sharing.
Se você quiser ver a dona dos sapatos que comparto, me procura no KiK como Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Llook up for me at KiK as Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
HeelConfiscator

Post by HeelConfiscator »

Wow, make a video and put in on xhamster.com Those heels are amazing. Any chance you get to lay on top of them, hump'em, and blow your load inside?
ThE HeeL ConFIScaTOr
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

WOW.. beautiful woman, nice heels too! Keep us posted i want to see more of her!
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

pumpscummer wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:09 am After like few months of nothing, I was able to get my revenge on her newest heels

she's sis in law and everybody went out, I of course stayed telling some excuses...

first her pictures taken 3 weeks ago.. (our old friend civil marriage was the reason why all met)

Image Image

now fun part starts... :

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

how long would you hold?

BLACK FLATS :twisted:
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Stay tuned .. Video is coming soon ;)...

"11hk11" I am totally not into flats...lol
HeelConfiscator

Post by HeelConfiscator »

I Can't wait. this going to be epic!
ThE HeeL ConFIScaTOr
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

pumpscummer wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:39 am Stay tuned .. Video is coming soon ;)...

"11hk11" I am totally not into flats...lol

I LOVE FLATS SHOES :twisted: