workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ninewestfan

Re: workplace escapades

Post by ninewestfan »

Those pointy toes really make the point that these escapades are fun!
monti1

Post by monti1 »

swapping the last pair with a similar pair would be fun!
unexpensive shoes too. here's the link of the shoes

http://www.dmk.com.sg/Popup/product/cat ... age19/1941
bukkakestorm

Post by bukkakestorm »

once again, love your work. how did the left shoe get so stained when there was only one drop of cum? do you smear it or do some cumplay to let it move along the surface?
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Cornie77 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:53 am Wow it's hot seeing those cum stains on suede! Ballsy!
This guy has form :twisted:
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

bukkakestorm wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:25 pm once again, love your work. how did the left shoe get so stained when there was only one drop of cum? do you smear it or do some cumplay to let it move along the surface?
I smeared the cum over the suede so that if she does notice the stain it won't be so obvious to her that it's a drop or two of some strange liquid. :lol: She would probably think it's some spill or dirt and accept it as a downside of owning sexy suede footwear.

Update on slutty #5 today. She changed her sandals again. The last one was a little worn out. Last post was on it, here: viewtopic.php?p=697133#p697133

It was as usual one of those late nights. I was on a roll. I cannot remember why I was so horny and had so much mojo, but it was my THIRD shoe session that night!

The first was #3's suede Aldo ankle straps: viewtopic.php?p=808969#p808969

The second that night was #33's Nine Wests: viewtopic.php?p=815588#p815586

And yeah this was the third fuck of the night. :mrgreen: #5's new pair is also a pair of Charles & Keith sandals, but is cushioned (which is great for absorbing cum!).
IMG_3442 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3443 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3444 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3445 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3446 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3448 (Medium).JPG
There was no chance of anyone barging in on me at this time, so I sat on her chair to fuck her sandals. They felt seriously good because of that cushioned sole which was really soft. #5 also has a great sweet scent that turns me on everytime she walks near me, and it was all over her sweater, which I had my face in the whole session this time...

I lay down her sandals on the floor when I felt myself about to shoot, and blasted whatever I still had left in my tank (six shots) over them, then wiped my cock dry in her sweater. Left them to dry over the weekend. :D By now I was utterly exhausted and headed home for a recharge, eager to see all three girls the next week wearing the shoes I had just spunked.

Video of the finale this session: https://xhamster.com/videos/img3449-8845783
IMG_3450 (Medium).JPG
The following Thursday, I had a meeting where #5 was present, so I sat myself next to her and secretly took this photo of her wearing these sandals:
Capture23.JPG
Here's her wearing them again during another meeting!
Capture22.JPG
Therein lies the satisfaction from shoecumming - seeing unsuspecting beautiful women wearing the footwear you've creamed everyday, greeting and smiling at you at the corridor, even chatting with you at work like nothing's ever happened.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Worshippuddle

Post by Worshippuddle »

Great update and hot sandals.
You are the shoe cuming king
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

J
Last edited by platformcumm on Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tezna

Post by tezna »

Love the second shot of her dangling! Great posts as always. The only post I check out now!
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Back to heels, this time from #12. The last one was my favorite pair of black studded pumps from her: viewtopic.php?p=796701#p796701

This time it's a new pair to me, pointy Nine Wests:
IMG_3785 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3786 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3787 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3788 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3799 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3791 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3793 (Medium).JPG
Twenty minutes of fun soon followed :mrgreen:
IMG_3794 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3796 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3797 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3798 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3802 (Medium).JPG
I finished off by spraying over these heels (missed a couple of shots onto the carpet), then used #12's sweater to wipe my cock. I tilted the heels around and let the cum flow to the tip, then left them to dry for the weekend.

Video: https://xhamster.com/videos/img3804-9003854
IMG_3805 (Medium).JPG
Mission accomplished - new heels for a familiar girl, just before she leaves!

I revisited them again just four days later and was shocked to see how badly beaten up they've become! They suddenly look like they've been worn for years! No doubt my cum played a role in this but does anyone have an explanation for how they became so worn out so rapidly???
IMG_3862 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3863 (Medium).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

wooow, great session !!