workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Cornie77

Re: workplace escapades

Post by Cornie77 »

Wow you absolutely demolished those Loubs. I'm imagining her massaging her sticky feet in the middle of the work day rubbing your cum deeper into her feet
Worshippuddle

Post by Worshippuddle »

You sir are the master of this site. And finally some Loubs!!
talesdemileto

Post by talesdemileto »

tehguy1988 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:15 am
talesdemileto wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:52 am Here sharing the loubs with her sister, in the morning for the photoshoot with Skoda and in the evening -same day- they swaped pairs for a party

I guarantee these are the same pair for the wear marks, particularlly the nude ones have a black mark on the left shoe point that is still visible years later with she modeling the same pair.

Wow thanks for sharing, these women look so hot. What are their names?

Anyway, I decided to finish off the #44 trilogy today and share my final session with her Louboutins.
Part two was here: viewtopic.php?p=818714#p818714
Part one was here: viewtopic.php?p=809985#p809985

So a week or so after the previous session, I stayed back at the workplace for my chance with #44's sexy and cruddy heels. Again it was a weekday as I knew that any session from then on could be my last with her shoes, since she her departure from the firm was imminent.

Lo and behold, again I found her Louboutins under her desk, covered with the same cloth bag.

IMG_4550 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4551 (Medium).JPG

I was delighted to see that they've become even dirtier than before, with the grime from her toes getting glued by my dried cum onto the soles. I'm getting hard just thinking about it while typing this now...

IMG_4552 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4554 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4555 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4556 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4557 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4558 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4559 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4561 (Medium).JPG

I played around with these beautiful heels, but unlike the past sessions, I went all out with anal insertion. Throughout the entire twenty minute session I had the stem of her right heel up in my ass. I turned over a wastepaper bin sideways and propped the shoe on top of it to keep it in place as I sat against it.

Some of you might find this rather appalling but those who have tried heel insertion like myself would appreciate it better. It's a mix of pain and pleasure (trust me, the cum loads are bigger and the orgasm more intense). What makes it so amazing for me is that sense of vulnerability as I'm kneeling down butt naked in the open, a shoe jammed up into my ass and another one with my cock inside. I wouldn't have been able to make an escape if anyone barged in.

So yeah, I gradually pushed the heel deeper and deeper into my ass while I jerked off furiously into her other shoe. Absolutely amazing session. Haven't had one like this in months, maybe over a year (last one was with #17's red pumps I think)!

IMG_4564 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4567 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4568 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4596 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4607 (Medium).JPG

Finally I came into her shoe. It was a big watery load. I rolled the cum around in the shoe then tried to shake some into the other one (which I slowly and a little painfully withdrew from my ass).

Check out the video: https://xhamster.com/videos/img4608-9142551

IMG_4609 (Medium).JPG

And this concludes all my sessions with #44's Christian Louboutins. I didn't manage to spend more time with them but frankly I am already very grateful to have had the chance at all. She never left any footwear behind for me in the two or three years she's been at the firm. Can I say, this was her farewell gift to us shoe lovers? :D

A few more photos of #44...

Capture5.JPG
Capture7.JPG
Capture9.JPG
The pretty model is called "Vogue Williams" and her sister, Amber.
talesdemileto

Post by talesdemileto »

BTW, do you think #44 used the Louboutins between loads 1-2 and 2-3?
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

The best heels ever, after no 8 and the white girl.......going to miss this 44
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

talesdemileto wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:53 am BTW, do you think #44 used the Louboutins between loads 1-2 and 2-3?
Oh yes most definitely. I even saw her wearing them. She wore this pair of heels everyday at the workplace, that's why they became so cruddy!

Anyway, in case it's still not clear to anyone yet - #44 has already left the firm. That was the last shoe fuck I managed to get.

vincci2 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:16 am The best heels ever, after no 8 and the white girl.......going to miss this 44
You mean my favorite sweet #8, and hot goddess #24? Don't forget super sexy Asian slut #7 from three years back. #17 is also really hot too with the best heels collection around today.
Cornie77

Post by Cornie77 »

Oh man Number 7 was a dream. Glad you got her Aldo's before she left
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

vincci2 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:16 am The best heels ever, after no 8 and the white girl.......going to miss this 44
You mean my favorite sweet #8, and hot goddess #24? Don't forget super sexy Asian slut #7 from three years back. #17 is also really hot too with the best heels collection around today.
[/quote]

ah man, i kinda lost track of the numbering :D but i am sure remember their heels. currently watching some SG recent hot topic and your heels. perfect match
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Ok let's try to get over those Louboutins shall we? :D

It's been a long time since I did anything for milf #19. (last one here: viewtopic.php?p=698472#p698472)

She's always had those sexy stained black suede pumps but I've had so many options that I left them untouched. It was late one night and I wanted to have a go at them. I checked out her desk, and yes sure they were there, but there was also another pair of suede shoes! This was a pair of pointy suede ankle strap sandals. Really nice! Looked like the best thing for me to start slowly leaving stains on. :mrgreen:
IMG_3478 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3479 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3481 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3482 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3484 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3486 (Medium).JPG
Here are some pics of me enjoying them. There was no one around and the chance of someone coming in so late was practically nought, so I just sat openly on her chair to fuck these ankle straps. The biggest turn on for me was the sound of the straps banging against the sole of her shoe! It sounded so loud, especially since the office was dead quiet!
IMG_3492 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3493 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3495 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3497 (Medium).JPG
Video of the cumshot. As I felt myself about to pop, I stopped and placed her shoes side by side on the floor, knelt down and jerked off over them. Listen to the sound of the strap clanging against the shoe! 8)

https://xhamster.com/videos/img3498-8878627

The load was a pretty good one and not too thick, so it was rather easy to let the cum roll into the tips of the heels and dry in there.
IMG_3499 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3500 (Medium).JPG
I left the shoes tilted downwards to dry for about half an hour first to ensure they weren't too wet or sticky (so #19 wouldn't find out). I was satisfied that they would dry nicely for the owner to wear again before I left the workplace. 8)
IMG_3501 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3502 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3503 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3504 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3505 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3506 (Medium).JPG
I checked in on them again a few weeks later and man was I pleased to see them nicely stained. :D Just like her suede pumps! I hope they'll become a regular feature. I'll do these shoes more often if I see her wearing them more frequently.
IMG_4474 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4475 (Medium).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cornie77

Post by Cornie77 »

Wow it's hot seeing those cum stains on suede! Ballsy!