Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bossman808

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by bossman808 »

This is the profile pic that I decided to use on this forum. I figured that since I am going to be posting frequently, I might as well have a profile picture. I am still in the process of writing part two of Aiden's story. I have also been working on a couple of side projects. Hopefully I can have an update for you soon! Thank you for viewing!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sandalfuck10

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

mmmm......maby new guy start work in company...new fucker?
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Sandalfuck10 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:07 pm mmmm......maby new guy start work in company...new fucker?
No comment :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Great stuff, cant wait for the next story, thanks for your efforts.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

italianboots wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:11 am Great stuff, cant wait for the next story, thanks for your efforts.
Thank you! It's my pleasure!
haihappen98

Post by haihappen98 »

Also waiting for the next part! :)
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

haihappen98 wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:33 am Also waiting for the next part! :)
I'm working on it, hopefully I'll have something soon. :D
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

01.jpg
Lisa put her right shoe onto her foot. She again took note of the heavy stains on the insole of her left shoe as she slid her foot inside. The dried cum stains that she had previously attributed to sweat scraped the bottom of her delicate foot as forced it into her shoe. “No, that is definitely not sweat. Maybe something spilled in there.” she thought as she spun around in her chair. She proceeded to log into her computer to check her email. She looked at the clock behind her, saw the time, and headed to the office where Aiden and Pamela worked.
02.jpg
Lisa gathered everyone together and apologized to them collectively for her behavior and mistreatment of them. She invited everyone to lunch, although most of her subordinates did not seem eager to accept. Lisa then pulled Aiden and Pamela aside and issued a heartfelt apology to both of them. She explained how she had gotten divorced and the custody battle that ensued. She also confided in them of her loneliness and how she dreaded going home. She admitted to them that she had taken her anger out on the people whom she worked with. She told them both of how terrible she felt and how desperately she wanted to make things right.
03.jpg
During Lisa’s admission and apology, Aiden could not help but notice that Lisa was wearing the love-stained slingbacks that he had thoroughly enjoyed the night before. He looked down at Lisa’s feet and saw the obvious stains plastered to the outside of her heels. The sight gave him an instant hard on.
04.jpg
He shot a glance at Pamela who had a strange expression of her face. “Was she biting her lip to keep from laughing?” If so, then she must’ve noticed the cum stains too. Aiden wondered what Pamela thought of him and his fetish. She wore sexy footwear too. He would love to give her heels some loving, but Pamela never left her shoes behind. Plus, he had made her a promise and Aiden always kept his promises.
05.jpg
The lunch with Lisa had gone well. Unsurprisingly, only he and Pamela had taken Lisa up on her kind offer. All throughout the meal, Aiden could not stop thinking about those cum stained heels that were inches away from him. After they had finished eating and were preparing to leave, Lisa told them to take the rest of the day off. As Pamela left the restaurant, Aiden stopped Lisa and said “If you ever need to talk, please know that I am here for you. I’m serious.” Lisa thanked him for his kindness and told him that she would keep that in mind. She never suspected what his true intentions were. The truth was that Aiden had not been able to focus on anything since he blasted Lisa’s heels. He desperately wanted some time with them again, but he doubted that Lisa would forget to lock her office again. He was looking for more of a rush as well. What better rush than to wine, dine, and charm a lonely MILF who was newly single? Aiden knew that Lisa’s divorce had been hard on her. He knew that she still wanted to be married to her ex. She even still wore her wedding ring. Aiden planned on showering her with attention, getting close, and fucking her while she wore those red slingbacks. However, the jewel of his plan was to spray those heels with cum while they were on her feet. Aiden also wanted Lisa to watch the impact of his thick, warm cum as it landed on her heels. This would take some time to accomplish, if it would be accomplished at all. Patience was the word of the day.
06.jpg
Several weeks later, while Aiden was working at his cubicle, Pamela walked up to him and said in a low voice. “Remember our agreement Aiden!” Aiden looked over to Pamela’s desk and saw a pair of suede clogs. “I’m serious! They cost me a lot of money and I’m leaving them here because I don’t feel like carrying them on the train.”
“I gave you my word Pamela. They’re safe.” Aiden said as he snuck a peek at Pamela’s pedicured toes. And with that, she was gone. Aiden stayed for a little while longer, resisted the temptation of sniffing Pamela’s clogs, and left for the day.
07.jpg
That night, Aiden’s phone rang. It was Lisa who was feeling sad and wanted someone to talk to. Aiden’s plan was working!
08.jpg
They talked for hours about all different sorts of topics and Aiden’s quick wit was enough to lift her spirits and make her laugh. Before the call ended, Aiden invited Lisa to go see a movie that weekend with him (strictly platonic of course) and Lisa readily agreed.
09.jpg
The next day Aiden was practically floating. His progress towards cumming on Lisa’s heels again had put him on cloud 9. He had fantasized about it so much on the train that morning, that he had almost missed his stop.
010.jpg
He made it into work and as he approached his cubicle, he saw an angry Pamela waiting for his arrival while holding her suede clogs. As he got closer, he was able to see the obvious cum stains that covered them. “You son of a bitch! What happened to you have my word? These are fucking ruined!”
“Pamela, I swear it was not me! I did not even touch them! It was someone else!” Aiden proclaimed.
011.jpg
“You expect me to believe that there is another guy creeping around after hours, jizzing on women’s shoes? I should go to Human Resources and tell them about your little adventure the other day! Stay the fuck away from me and my shit!”

Aiden was dumbfounded. Was someone trying to frame him? No one other than Pamela knew about his fetish. Could someone else in the office share his fetish? There were only a few men who worked in his office and Aiden was now determined to find out which one of them came on Pamela’s clogs.

Thanks for viewing! There will be more to come soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Constant

Post by Constant »

omg!! hey u should start a patreon if this could help get more material out!!
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Constant wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:04 am omg!! hey u should start a patreon if this could help get more material out!!
Thanks. I already have one, but it's kind of hard updating it on a frequent basis. I actually do this as a hobby, but I have a full time job and a family. A lot of times I don't have a lot of time to devote to my Patreon page. I feel guilty about it, so I haven't charged my patrons in a couple of months. If you're interested in seeing it, here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/bossman808. I submitted the Laura/foot boy story on there, and it wasn't too popular. I've noticed that most people like stories that involve other fetishes.