GF's slutty THBs -> BLASTED!!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv

GF's slutty THBs -> BLASTED!!

Post by boot.perv »

My girl has lots of boots, but there's one pair that's so slutty, so dommy, so nommy, and so wicked, that I can't believe I hadn't shot my load on them yet. I finally got the house to myself, so I decided to take some liberties and jizz these naughty babies. I snuck into the closet, and look what I found.

Hmm. I wonder what's inside this box?

My my, it's a pair of shiny patent thigh high boots, with buckles and front lacing. Let's get a closer look...

One thing I like to do before committing a boot blast is to stuff the boot with some clothing, so it looks more like it's being worn by my GF's leg. Look at how high this boot is!

Here's a closer look. Check out that heel!

Front-lace THBs are probably my horniest style of boot. Those slutty buckles and straps make them even better!

These boots aren't made for walking. They're made for stepping on cocks and stroking the cum out!

Lick here, boot boy. I know you want to worship these bad girls.

These boots are such a cock tease...

I could rub my cock on these sexy boots all day long...

Help! My cock is trapped in Your boot strap, Mistress!

Love these next 2 pics; reminds me of the time my GF wore them and gave me a boot job and stroked until I came all over the place.

Finally I was so turned on I had to jerk off on these THBs. I laid on my back, and pretended I was getting stroked off by my GF with the sole of her boot. All that thigh high patent, overwhelming. At last, I jerked off to splat my seed on these slutty boots. One problem, these boots are shiny and slippery, so most of the cum slid right off! One strand decided to stay, so I took a picture, careful not to let this slide off!

How do you like these slutty THBs? Wouldn't you like to drop a load on these, too?
Last edited by boot.perv on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
bootlover1990

Re: GF's slutty THBs -> BLASTED!!

Post by bootlover1990 »

very nice boots and great job on giving them the cum they deserve. I know i certainly would love to cum all over them. Any chance we can see the GF wearing them? Also would really like to see what other boots she has.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

You should cum them over the whole boots
genieter_836

Post by genieter_836 »

Nice
sakione

Post by sakione »

you should have stuffed the other boot and pumped both of them at the same time
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

sakione wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:30 pm you should have stuffed the other boot and pumped both of them at the same time
This! Stuff em both and pump your load out all over those laces. Such badd ass boots, jeez...
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

sakione wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:30 pm you should have stuffed the other boot and pumped both of them at the same time
Yes and then shoot a nice load over them.
bootlick802

Post by bootlick802 »

Fucking amazing!!! Thanks man! Can you show us what other boots she has?
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Thanks, everyone. I'll try and upload some more like this later this week.
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

I bought the leather version of them without buckles for my wife last week :-D
So sexy!
Boots in all forms and pumps