I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sean1957

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by sean1957 »

more please
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I would love to just pop those heels off her feet and start sniffing her nylon covered feet!!
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

I would get to her to model the highest heel shoes possible (even ones you bring her) tell her how sexy she looks, can you take photos etc, and see if she goes for it. Dream would be for her to let you cum all over her feet & sexy heels.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Heels Fan wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:28 am I would get to her to model the highest heel shoes possible (even ones you bring her) tell her how sexy she looks, can you take photos etc, and see if she goes for it. Dream would be for her to let you cum all over her feet & sexy heels.
I would love to cum all over her feet and heels, I wonder how she would take it.
I do get the impression that she wants someone to tell her that her feet are nice, the day she modelled for me she mentioned her feet around three times as we stood and chatted about shoes before I left. I think she wants her husband to worship her feet but he is a bit... Standard. She wore her peeptoes for Boxing Day for me, that I am convinced. The sexy dress was out of the blue, the heels just had to be worn with it. I think she did that for me. I think she likes the fantasy, she certainly was at ease with modelling her shoes but she was hesitant in wearing the lower heel shoes for me.
For me though, to know they had dried cum on the top of one and inside the other was enough to turn me on. Maybe she saw the stains, maybe it was a big thong for her to wear her shoes with my cum in and to feel it on her feet.

I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up a bit, she won't step outside in heels with no stockings on if it's cold. And if she does we won't get very long out there; I want to see her heels sink into mud.
She's a work in progress, slow and steady wins the race as they say.
Maybe if she wears those slingbacks... Maybe I'll kiss her feet and we'll see what she says. :twisted:
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Those peep toe's with dark nylons........simply the best !!!
I bet they smell heavenly.
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:56 am These are her favourite peeptoe heels that when worn here had been cummed in and left to dry, so what you are seeing is her feet in my dry cum.

010 (2).JPG
Would love to kneel at her feet in those shoes and nylons, furiously jacking off and finally explode all over her stockinged feet and shoes...
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

slippercreamer wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:37 am
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:56 am These are her favourite peeptoe heels that when worn here had been cummed in and left to dry, so what you are seeing is her feet in my dry cum.

010 (2).JPG
Would love to kneel at her feet in those shoes and nylons, furiously jacking off and finally explode all over her stockinged feet and shoes...
I agree, I had a daydream of doing that at that time.
The thing I love about her and her shoes is that she is not too careful with them, she is okay with stepping on mud in them and leaving dirt on the tip, these shoes have a scuff at the toe which shows she has caught them whilst walking, they have dried sweat in them (and cum but doesn't or possibly know that), the heels are damaged from what I would assume is a kerb... She's a shoe goddess in my opinion. And she shoeplays.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Black stockings and those peeptoes again (I told you she liked them) and shoeplay!
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Would love for all of us to gather around her nylon covered feet and those peeptoe heels and have a cum fest....one foot and shoe would be for cumming onto and the other would be for sniffing her sexy aroma.
We could go at this for hours!
And of course...we would have to service her too !!!
RevengeOnSis

Post by RevengeOnSis »

More please!