A new experience

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

volcanoroot

A new experience

Post by volcanoroot »

Guys,

I come to communicate to you that the unexpected happened ... after 6 years together with my wife, I finally asked to add your purse to our relationship ... in this case, no I already had ... and the unexpected happened, where she not only accepted, but let me enjoy that fine leather as I masturbated with her hand.

claudius

Re: A new experience

Post by claudius »

WoW!!!
Wonderful experience and super purse. You must be a very
happy guy. :D :D :D

Wish some of our other wives would be as understanding. :(
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I agree with Claudius, I tried to talk my wife in to using some purses, and she said no way .
volcanoroot

Post by volcanoroot »

today I chatted with my wife about the last night and ask how was the experience for her.

she said that whenever I have a wish I can count on her.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Lucky man, enjoy the moment for however it lasts.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Wow hot purse. Give us details. Did she jerk you off with her purse? Put some lotion on it and wrap it around your cock. That’s the best. It looks like it has some good pockets to fuck and cum in. Show us some pics with cum on it. Show us the contents. Have you cum it without her knowledge? Couple things to try next to see if she would be up for. See if she would be up for rubbing her pussy with the purse or inserting the strap or zipper pull. That’s hot. Even better see if she would borrow a friends hot purse for you guys to use in the bedroom. She could say she needs a certain color to go with an outfit and doesn’t have one that color. How hot would that be especially when you see the friend use that purse later after you have your way with it. Thanks in advance for showing us more pics!
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

I tried to get my lady to use hers on me , she said no but let me use her big black purse and then gave it to me because I put cum on it, her other leather purse she carries I fuck it everytime we're together. I posted the big leather purse a few weeks ago, check it out.
Screenshot_20180312-174718.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Cool. I clean my wife’s purses after I use them so she will keep carrying them. Show us pics of the other purse she carries. Cum on it and contents. Thanks
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

She would kill me if I cum on the contents plus that doesn't do it for me, it's the feel of the leather purse itself that makes me cum. She knows I like leather purses she thinks it's weird but she kinda understands once I explained to her how it started and why I like them. But I don't say too much about it.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Show the purse she currently carries. Do you have to sneak cum sessions with it? I have to with my wife’s current purse