Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by italianboots »

Wow thanks for your efforts! great story, wonder how Laura feels about cum in her expensive boots if she dosent like it in her mouth :lol:

Looking forward to the next episode.....
Sandalfuck10

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

when next update
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Sandalfuck10 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:21 am when next update
The next update with Laura will take some time. It's a real pain adding the chat/speech bubbles and condensing the story so that the dialog fits inside, while still keeping the important aspects of the story in tact. My newer comics do not contain chat/speech bubbles. Instead I write the story for each image and insert it below the image. I would like to keep the same format for the the Laura comic though, but I'll see how people respond to my new format before I do. I am currently working on a story that is centered around shoe cumming and will be better suited for this forum. Thank you for your interest in my work.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Heel Bandit 18.jpg
Aiden was an under paid, over worked intern for a large company in a big city. He had taken this job during his senior year of college, which was five years ago. Aiden had had plenty of job offers during this time. Ones with more pay and better benefits. He chose to stay at his present company because of the free reign of the office spaces that he enjoyed regularly and for the variety of unattended women’s shoes that some of the offices contained.
Aside from the long hours and inadequate pay, Aiden’s only complaint about his job was the bitch of a department head whom he was forced to work for. Her name was Lisa Pak. Lisa had numerous complaints filed against her with Human Resources, because of the poor manner in which she treated her subordinates, and for her lack of respect for anyone who was not senior to her. However, she was loved by upper management due to her ability to produce results.
One afternoon, Lisa called Aiden into her office to discuss a report that he had created and submitted to her for approval. When he entered her office, his eyes lit up at the quantity of expensive heels that were placed neatly behind her. He had always noticed them through her glass window, but was never able to play with them, due to Lisa’s diligence of locking her door whenever she left. His eyes were quickly drawn back to Lisa’s scowling face. “Aiden! What the fuck is this?!” she asked with an intimidating stare. Aiden was not used to being spoken to this way and was not fond of it. “It’s the report that you asked for regarding the budget proposal for the next fiscal year.” he said, while managing to keep his cool. “It’s bullshit! It needs more detail! This is totally unacceptable! There is no way that I am submitting this shit. Do it over and do it right!” Aiden was becoming angry but did not let it show on his face. He asked her, “Can you give me a little guidance on what it is exactly that you want this to look like?” She stared coldly at him for what seemed like an eternity.
Heel Bandit 19.jpg
Aiden was in the middle of wondering what kind of shoes she was wearing, when she angrily said, “Aiden, I am not being paid to do my job and yours. You’re a smart boy, figure it out!” Aiden left her office as he shot a quick glance under her desk. He didn’t see much, but he was determined to leave a surprise in a pair of her shoes.
Heel Bandit 2.jpg
Later that evening, Aiden was walking past Lisa’s office. He heard her engaged in one of her special “ass chewing” sessions with some unlucky employee. He was curious to see who was on the receiving end and also hopeful to catch a glimpse of Lisa’s footwear. As he walked past, he saw Pamela, who like him, was a fellow low-level employee. The look on Pamela’s face was one of terror. He felt really sorry for her because she was such a sweet person. When he first started working there, she went out of her way to help him get accustomed to the work environment. He thought that she had a thing for him until she had seen her helping someone else in the same manner.
Heel Bandit 1.jpg
Something else caught his attention and he could not contain the look on his face, nor the bulge in the front of his pants. Lisa was wearing a pair of bright red slingback heels! “I must have them!” he thought as he passed by.
Heel Bandit 3.jpg
Aiden loitered around Lisa’s office. Occasionally he would return to his own desk, or make a quick trip to the bathroom, out of fear that Lisa would yell at him for not working. It was early evening when Aiden passed Lisa’s office again, only to see her wearing athletic shoes and placing the red slingback heels underneath the desk in her office. Aiden quickly scurried by and sat down by the water cooler in the reception area. He grabbed some papers from the coffee table in front of him and pretended to read. His eyes however, were focused on Lisa. He watched her as she logged off of her computer, grab her purse and place it on the desk. She then opened her desk drawer and retrieved her car keys and cell phone.
Heel Bandit 4.jpg
She placed these items inside of her purse, looked around her office, and made a beeline for the door. She left her office, closing the door behind her. She then walked to the elevator, stepped inside, and disappeared. Aiden’s heart was racing! She had forgotten to lock the door! He looked around the reception area. It was empty. He walked to each office to check for people and discovered that he was the only person there. He went back to the reception area and waited for a few minutes, certain that the chime of the elevator would ring, and Lisa would step out to lock her office door. But it never happened. Aiden almost skipped to Lisa’s office.

To be continued...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Heel Bandit 5.jpg
Once inside her office, Aiden paused to admire Lisa’s shoe collection. There were a couple of pair of expensive Louboutin heels, a couple pair of mules, some wedges, boots, pumps, a pair of ballet flats, and of course the pair of red slingback heels that she had just taken off of her feet. He took one more look through the window at the reception area. He was still the only one here. He returned his attention to Lisa’s shoe collection, and while the Louboutin heels were tempting, he reached down to claim his prize.
Heel Bandit 6.jpg
He held the right shoe up to his nose and inhaled deeply. The sweet aroma filled his airway. He held on to the desk with his free hand to steady himself. The sheer excitement may cause him to faint. He savored every breath and fantasized about worshiping her feet and heels as she barked out commands at him. He felt his cock becoming stiff.
Heel Bandit 7.jpg
He wanted to discover what the feet of a powerful woman taste like as he pressed his tongue against the salty insole. He wished how he could lick her from her heel to the ball of her foot, before sucking each individual toe for an hour at a time.
Heel Bandit 8.jpg
He could no longer contain himself and threw his caution to the wind. He quickly disrobed, threw his clothes to the floor and stood naked in Lisa’s office. He stood over the red slingbacks, while fully aroused and began to stroke his coke vigorously. As he masturbated, he looked forward to seeing her wear her cum stained heels, ignorant to the fact that the stains were in fact cum. It would bring him great pleasure and satisfaction to watch that miserable bitch walk around in his dried semen for hours at a time.
Heel Bandit 9.jpg
He had a foreboding feeling that something bad may happen, but he chose to ignore it. Nothing would satisfy him more right now than Lisa walking in and catching him in the act. He didn’t plan on stopping if she did, he would try to cum right in front of her! Right on her red heels! He focused his attention to the left shoe. He wanted to distribute his man juice equally between the two. Suddenly, his heart dropped…

To be continued...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Heel Bandit 10.jpg
“Are you enjoying yourself?!!” a woman’s voice asked. Aiden was shocked to see Pamela standing in the doorway holding a huge stack of papers. Aiden had checked everywhere before he went into Lisa’s office, where could Pam have been?
Heel Bandit 11.jpg
“It’s not what it looks like!” Aiden unconvincingly managed to declare. “I think it is! It looks like you’re jerking off into Lisa’s heels! Do you do this to everyone’s heels, or is it just her?” Pamela asked with thinly veiled disgust. “No, it was just Lisa.” Aiden lied. “I’m only doing it because I don’t like her.” Aiden said half truthfully.
Heel Bandit 12.jpg
“Look, I’m tired, it’s late, and I want to go home.” Pamela said as she placed the stack of papers on Lisa’s desk. “You’re a pretty nice guy, so I’m not going to say anything. Just don’t do this to my stuff okay!”
Heel Bandit 13.jpg
“Oh, I won’t! And thank you.” Aiden said with relief. “Don’t thank me yet. You’re buying me lunch all next week. And please, don’t jizz on my report.” she said as she headed for the door.
Heel Bandit 14.jpg
After all of that, Aiden wasn’t entirely sure that he could get an erection to achieve his goal. But all it took was one whiff of Lisa’s right heel and he was ready to go again. This time, there was no daydreaming, no savoring the moment. Aiden was all business and blew a massive load in both the left and right shoe.
Heel Bandit 15.jpg
Cum shot out of his cock like piss. For a minute, he thought that he would never stop cumming. He finally did and looked at the large amount of semen that saturated each shoe. He quickly got dressed and carefully removed the shoes from the desk, taking special care not to spill any of the precious cum that he had deposited.
Heel Bandit 17.jpg
Aiden placed the shoes underneath the desk and admired his handiwork one last time. He left work and drove home with a smile on his face. For the first time in a long time, he looked forward to the next day of work. As he prepared for bed, he hoped that she would wear those cum covered heels the next day. That night he dreamed about the red slingback heels and Lisa’s feet.

To be continued...
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Heel Bandit 22.jpg
The following morning Lisa awoke early. After the failure of her marriage and the loss in the custody battle for her children, she preferred being away from home. Being at home made her sad. She was only allowed visitation of her children for one weekend out of the month. Her ex-husband painted her as a bad mother in court and that idiot of a judge believed him. So, to take her mind off of how unfair and unbearable her life had become, she put all of her energy into work. She was good at what she did, she commanded a mid-six figure salary, and was able to motivate her lazy subordinates to get the job done. Although, her methods of doing so were not always appropriate. Lisa was aware that she had some issues that she needed to work on and treating her subordinates better was number one on her list. She had promised herself to be more patient, kind and understanding. She also had decided that she was going to apologize to her entire staff for her past behavior, and beg their forgiveness. She planned on shutting the office down for lunch that day and treating everyone to lunch at the fanciest restaurant in town. She had made reservations for thirty people, and was sure that she would have a stroke when the bill arrived. But she had been a bitch to her team and she was willing to do what it took to make things right. She decided to dress nicely for the occasion and wore her favorite red dress. She wanted to wear her red slingback heels with them, but had sadly left them at work. She wore her flat leather slides instead and would change out of them once she got to her office. As she drove into work, she felt terrible about her behavior, especially her treatment of Aiden and Pamela. She would have to make an extra effort to make things right with them.
Heel Bandit 20.jpg
Lisa finally arrived at her office and headed to her desk, where her work shoes were stored underneath. She went to reach for her red slingback heels and noticed the heavy stains on the insoles.
Heel Bandit 21.jpg
“Were those there before? Do my feet sweat that much?” she thought to herself.
Heel Bandit 23.jpg
She almost opted to keep wearing her slides, but decided that the slingbacks looked so much better, and put them on.

I hope that you all have enjoyed this. I may update this story, depending on how well it is received by you. Thank you all for viewing!
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

italianboots wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:29 am Wow thanks for your efforts! great story, wonder how Laura feels about cum in her expensive boots if she dosent like it in her mouth :lol:

Looking forward to the next episode.....
Lol! I never thought of that. I guess we'll have to wait and see. :D
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

her horny mules wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:01 am Crazy hot, it will be the exiting threat here.

hhm
Wiley194489 wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:41 pm Omg I love these so much!
Thank you guys! :D
Saem1907

Post by Saem1907 »

Very nice bossman. U are an hero. Do u have some artwork with pantyhose or sth like that.