Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

Aww I cannot wait to see these new ankle boots!! & to hear JB slip her finger into her arch area & say that I super excited!!!! :))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Jellybean took a few snaps of her new heels this morning for you guys :) :)

Brand new shoes straight to work......sore little tootsies for my angel, got a txt mid afternoon saying she'd had to change into another pair......her feet were too sore :cry:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Perhaps your love cream in them could loosen them up for her. :lol:
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Holly shit JB!! Those are gorgeous & how bloody hot do they look on your feet& legs!! God sexy as jb sexy as!! :) xx
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Definitely sexy!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Her new ankle boots as well........she really did slip a finger down the inside of them and say 'do you think the guys would like something running down my ankle and into my boot??"

.........then mentioned that they're not fabric inside so would be OK to put something inside them!!!.......Ive converted this formerly 'prissy' shoe loving gal :) :D

Looked damn sexy in those new pumps I can tell you..........and in her boots over the weekend....dreamy!
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

She has great taste in footwear your gal. Cant wait to see her in those booties. (Maybe at work?)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That’s it guys just tease us! Lol.....we need to see jb in those ankle boots :) & see the gap where she stuck her finger into :)) I’d just lose control hearing jb say thing like that!! Reminds me of an ex gf when trying on heels or boots, she would always stick her finger in shoes & say look, easy access!! Would drive me crazy :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Wow, those shoes look almost too beautiful to mess up. Almost.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

When Jellybean was showing me her new shoe purchases she got into a 'shoe trying on frenzy' trying different shoes on with different outfits etc.......

........I was all like.....'try those scarlet mesh heels on' so they came off the shelf and were compared to her new pairs and she strutted round in them checking them out in the mirror 8)

They've been my 'go to' heels lately :twisted:

Enjoy!