workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tehguy1988

Re: workplace escapades

Post by tehguy1988 »

It's a little abrupt even for myself but hot milf #21 has left the firm. :(
Previous post on her here: viewtopic.php?p=710871#p710871

I wasn't aware about it until it was too late and before that I only managed to get one more session with her suede wedges. I wish I could have flooded them over and over again with my juices but unfortunately I won't have the luxury of doing so anymore.

It's always sad when one of the girls who have served me so well over the last few years is leaving. I sometimes wonder if I take all the ladies at my workplace for granted. There are just times when I am tired or not so horny, pick up their shoes, give them a good sniff, then put them back and walk away. I always rue these moments whenever a lady leaves (especially if they've been around a long time, given me several opportunities to fuck their shoes, but I gave them up). #21 is one of them. Her shoes are always there for me, she's careless and wears cum-stained footwear all day long even though they're so obvious to the eye, and yet I didn't enjoy them enough...

Anyhow, this is the last post on her. At least I thoroughly enjoyed this one and gave it a good coating...

It was a Friday night. I'd been waiting for two weeks for this (was overseas). The tension was taking a bit of a toll on me as it was a long and tough week, I was horny as hell, and I had to wait for the last colleague to leave the office.

By 11pm the time finally came. I went over to #21's desk and picked up her suede wedges, already so badly stained from my past sessions. She was still wearing them around the workplace and they smelt so good. A slight sweet, sweaty scent at the toe area. Look at how hard she presses her toes into the cum-stained suede!
IMG_3314 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3315 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3316 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3317 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3318 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3319 (Medium).JPG
No time wasted, I placed her shoes on her footrest and let my urges take charge from here on. I also placed her old favorite, the studded wedges, on her desk so I could smell them while I fucked her suede ones.
IMG_3321 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3322 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3323 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3325 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3337 (Medium).JPG
I thrusted in from the front. In and out, in and out. This time instead of withdrawing to cum over both shoes, I kept up with the thrusting until I felt myself climaxing. I picked up the shoe with my cock still in it and jerked furiously until I came.

Video: https://xhamster.com/videos/img3338-8806856

Big one. It dripped and overflowed over into the other one underneath, and yes, they were both so heavily coated with cum that it was terribly exciting to see.
IMG_3339 (Medium).JPG
I checked out the stains again a few days later just for fun and here they are. The older stains were starting to fade away but the new ones sure made their mark!
IMG_3393 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3394 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3395 (Medium).JPG
Unfortunately I did not manage to snap anymore photos of #21 wearing them even though I did see her in these wedges. These will be the last photos of this hot milf (she's in her 40s, married, but no children). I sometimes wished that she would pay me to bang her in her heels while she's alone at home... just a fantasy of course. I hope you've all enjoyed these sessions with her shoes since 2015, as much as I did!

/edit AND WOW this is 1000 posts in this thread!!! 8) 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fll0401216

Post by fll0401216 »

More flats please!!!
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Shame #21 left, but you gave her shoes a nice big farewell load. Wherever she goes, your cum will keep her feet company :) Great job!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

What a hot session. You did those suede wedges just right. I am sure she appreciates you keeping them soft for her when she isn't wearing them. Hopefully her leaving will bring you a new opportunity.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

tehguy1988 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:49 am Big one. It dripped and overflowed over into the other one underneath, and yes, they were both so heavily coated with cum that it was terribly exciting to see.

IMG_3339 (Medium).JPG

I checked out the stains again a few days later just for fun and here they are. The older stains were starting to fade away but the new ones sure made their mark!

IMG_3393 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3394 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3395 (Medium).JPG
Sorry to see #21 go, but your farewell cum... just awesome. I lost it when I scrolled to the part where the new cum had obviously coated the suede so much that the whole thing didn't look any more stained than before.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

You hit the jackpot man, great work!
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Hi guys, another farewell to one of the girls. #29 has also left. The last time I posted about her black pumps here (two posts above): viewtopic.php?p=746271#p746271\

This was a session a month or so ago on these pumps. I abstained from any form of release for two whole weeks and the results showed here. Mega huge load on these beauties from this slut!
IMG_3340 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3342 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3343 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3345 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3346 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3347 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3348 (Medium).JPG
I also found her sports bra in her drawer and made the most out of it to get myself started:
IMG_3351 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3352 (Medium).JPG
After warming up I went for her sexy black heels! I took my time with them. At one point I was even fucking them while sitting on her chair, looking at her photos on facebook and fantasizing about fucking her doggy style while grabbing those firm and round tits, then finishing off with a blow job from her (she's got a nice wide mouth to swallow cocks).
IMG_3353 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3358 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3359 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3362 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3363 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3364 (Medium).JPG
I finally released my load into them after twenty good minutes, and MAN was it HUGE! It was possibly my biggest load ever so far and it was so strong that you can even hear the first few shots loudly in the video!

Video: https://xhamster.com/videos/img3365-8807206

The cum doesn't show up so well against the light-colored soles but there was a lot alright:
IMG_3366 (Medium).JPG
And lastly to end the series on #29, here are some photos of her which I jacked off to (and on other occasions sometimes too). 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Your adventures are nothing less than amazing!!!
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Wow you weren't kidding about how loud it was. Was like a fire hose of cum spraying into those whore heels. I always look forward to your updates man. I wonder how fast that smile would be wiped from that face if she had any idea what was soaking into her sweaty feet. Hoping to see #26 sometime in the future too!
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

I came so hard to your last two posts. Please show #29 shoes after she wears them!!! You are the man!!!