Gender studies and shoe fetishism

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Blackraven

Re: Gender studies and shoe fetishism

Post by Blackraven »

Oh nice, an educational topic:

Personally, I do like the design and look of flats and closed-toe wedge shoes. For me, they look cute and pretty and definitely highlight a girl's femininity for me.

It is often mentioned that a girl is considered as physical attractive based on either:
-face
-boobs
-butt

However, for me, perhaps maybe a girl can be considered attractive based on the shoes that she wears. In my case, I tend to have a habit that I would compliment girl whenever she wears flats or wedges. I would often tell her how "I like her shoes" and that it makes her look "cute and pretty". Of course, I try to not just focus on physical or external traits of a girl........but I also make an effort to see a girl on the inside (e.g. especially if she is really sweet, friendly and easy to talk to..............and if they are tolerant of my weirdness since having a shoe fetish can weird for some)
Blackraven

Post by Blackraven »

Also, I don't know if this is related to your educational study.

Personally, I tend to be observant of deviations and I become intrigued and curious about it. Let's use this pic as a example:

I personally do not have much of a foot fetish........but I do find this attractive for certain reasons/factors:
When I see that girl dangle or play with her shoe, it's not much of the foot that attracts.....but rather the position of the shoe has deviated from its normal or expected position. My mind first thinks "why is she playing or dangling with her shoe?". Then all sorts of questions pop up.
-"Does her feet get hot that it needs to breathe?"
-"Did she to it accidentally or is it intentional or on purpose?"
-"If she wanted to take her shoe away from her foot, then how come it is still hanging on her toe?"
-"If her shoe falls during her shoeplay or dangle, would she pick her shoe up again? Or will she just let it stay on the floor?"

So yes, all sorts of questions start to pop up..........because for me, this type of action or behavior deviates from what is the usual outcome.

In a way, this is kind of similar on how I find it attractive when a girl sits with her legs crossed. I mean, I could probably understand if she is wearing a skirt or something that is open. Yet, if she still sitting that way (even if she is wearing jeans/pants or shorts or something that does not require any covering), then that's where I tend to get curious.

I've asked this question to some girls and I mentioned to them and I asked them: "Why does your right leg go to the left side?" For me, that is a deviation.

Anyways, I'm just sharing some info :)
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

For me it is not about dominating or having power over a woman. I genuinely think nice shoes highlight a woman's femininity and make them look attractive. And while I definitely find a nice butt, boobs, etc. arousing, a nice pair of legs and cute feet are even more arousing to me. Throw some nice sexy heels or cute sandals in, and as far as I'm concerned she is a goddess.

While I know everyone's fetish develops differently, you will discover certain themes as I'm sure you are aware - in my case, I became aware of this attraction at a very very young age. I have an acute memory and can remember instances of being attracted to a woman's legs and feet / heels as early as preschool.

I could go on with this specific question, or many others - I'd be happy to discuss more via PM or text, so just let me know. When I became aware of this forum it was good for me, as the realization that so many others shared this same fetish made me more comfortable. The forum is also an outlet for me to share experiences that I otherwise would have kept entirely private.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

To me it’s not really about domination in fact I get tired of seeing nothing but domination on this site because that’s al a bunch of these guys are into
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

For myself, shoe fetish developed independently of anything else (as far as I know). It's one of my earliest memories of budding sexuality, and I have no real idea why I'm attracted to shoes. Bare feet are actually a turn-off for me, so it's purely the shoes themselves that are interesting, both aesthetically and sexually. I'm not sexually attracted to women themselves, though, even if I pay a lot of attention to their shoes...a woman without good shoes is inherently kind of boring to me, no matter what else she's wearing or how nice her body is. I consider shoes the foundational centerpiece of any good outfit, and they're the first thing I inspect when meeting someone new.

That being said, I'm completely uninterested in men's shoes, or women's shoes that are worn by men, no matter how nice they are. My fetish is very specifically for women's footwear, never worn, or only worn by women (including myself). Unisex footwear that happens to be worn by women can be okay, though...Converse are fine, for example.

As for the underlying logic of arousal, it's more along the lines of degradation than domination...the taboo nature of the fetish, I guess. It's "dirty", "kinky", "perverted", "disgusting". That sort of thing turns me on - the submissive, pathetic nature of the act, in contrast to "normal" sexuality. This is especially true for brand new shoes, and ones where it's very hard to hide evidence of the act...materials like suede, or light colors like optic white. Or, conversely, for very well worn shoes that are already objectively filthy to begin with. The thought of getting "caught", of being embarrassed, or maybe being ordered to do something degrading like this by someone in a position of authority/power...that's a big part of the fantasy.

There are definitely boundary lines, though. I'm not interested in messing with someone's shoes without their consent, and definitely don't approve of "borrowing" or theft...even my partner's shoes are off limits without me asking explicit permission. I guess I value shoes a lot, so to me, it seems like a gross invasion of privacy to violate someone else's footwear without their knowledge. Doesn't matter if it's just a borrow, or about cleaning up afterwards...I know I wouldn't want someone else harming my shoe collection, so it's only fair that I treat others' shoes the way I want mine to be treated. Golden Shoe Rule and all that.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
morefun91

Post by morefun91 »

there is also something to do with which family member. when i started developing my fetish i used my moms heels because they were available. some years later i no longer felt comfortable cumming in shoes of immediate family members like my mom and sister. but family members that i don't see often like an Aunt or cousin is a different story for me. i know they are family but unless i lived with them for most of my life i use their shoes
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

visitor9000 wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:58 pm For myself, shoe fetish developed independently of anything else (as far as I know). It's one of my earliest memories of budding sexuality, and I have no real idea why I'm attracted to shoes. Bare feet are actually a turn-off for me, so it's purely the shoes themselves that are interesting, both aesthetically and sexually. I'm not sexually attracted to women themselves, though, even if I pay a lot of attention to their shoes...a woman without good shoes is inherently kind of boring to me, no matter what else she's wearing or how nice her body is. I consider shoes the foundational centerpiece of any good outfit, and they're the first thing I inspect when meeting someone new.

That being said, I'm completely uninterested in men's shoes, or women's shoes that are worn by men, no matter how nice they are. My fetish is very specifically for women's footwear, never worn, or only worn by women (including myself). Unisex footwear that happens to be worn by women can be okay, though...Converse are fine, for example.

As for the underlying logic of arousal, it's more along the lines of degradation than domination...the taboo nature of the fetish, I guess. It's "dirty", "kinky", "perverted", "disgusting". That sort of thing turns me on - the submissive, pathetic nature of the act, in contrast to "normal" sexuality. This is especially true for brand new shoes, and ones where it's very hard to hide evidence of the act...materials like suede, or light colors like optic white. Or, conversely, for very well worn shoes that are already objectively filthy to begin with. The thought of getting "caught", of being embarrassed, or maybe being ordered to do something degrading like this by someone in a position of authority/power...that's a big part of the fantasy.

There are definitely boundary lines, though. I'm not interested in messing with someone's shoes without their consent, and definitely don't approve of "borrowing" or theft...even my partner's shoes are off limits without me asking explicit permission. I guess I value shoes a lot, so to me, it seems like a gross invasion of privacy to violate someone else's footwear without their knowledge. Doesn't matter if it's just a borrow, or about cleaning up afterwards...I know I wouldn't want someone else harming my shoe collection, so it's only fair that I treat others' shoes the way I want mine to be treated. Golden Shoe Rule and all that.
I couldn’t have said it better myself although I’m male some times I do find that 1 in million guy who’s feet I would love to have fun with
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

l
Last edited by Wiley194489 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Im a bit of an odd man out amongst the group here, my tastes differ quite a bit from the majority regarding preferred shoe styles and female behavior but like the others welcome and id be more than happy to answer any questions. Pm
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Somehow I thought my wife looked so serious in her patent black heels and for that reason and probably others,
her heels got me 'HOT' maybe her seriousness was added to by her gold half-glasses with beaded neckchain. I told her one day that her heels turned me on and she lovingly told me,"Sometimes heels can be used in bed." So from then on I have enjoyed what various styles of dress heels can do for a guy.