Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Atlas »

Mate those peep toe wedges are bloody disgusting! No sex appeal what so ever!
Your wife’s other T bar heels are much better :) so did your wife say anything when she wore them sticky??
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:25 am Mate those peep toe wedges are bloody disgusting! No sex appeal what so ever!
Your wife’s other T bar heels are much better :) so did your wife say anything when she wore them sticky??
She said nothing but she wore them bare foot and I could hear her feet making sticky sounds :D She wore them in the room for awhile until it was time to go out and I got a sneaky video of them, she shoeplayed for a while, rotating her foot and jiggling it. She also flexed her toes in them and the ball of her foot unstuck from the insole with an audible sound. But at no point did she mention it, and she would have because she would not have knowingly gone out with cum on her feet. Maybe she enjoyed the feel.
But the stains... :twisted: Oh, seeing her walk out in them was such a turn on that I waited impatiently for her to call me when she was ready to be picked up. I told her that I was going to fuck her when we got home, I even filmed her walking down the driveway and into the house but the video failed for some reason. I was so ready for them and ended up changing them for the wedge white sandals. That was before I worshipped her feet and cum on them.

I know what you mean about the peeptoes :lol: they are rather pedestrian but that was why I put them in :D The white wedge heel sandals from the previous vote have a certain sex appeal that I love next to the Office nude pumps that are a more classier option. Many people love the idea of a beautiful office lady walking in defiled high heels, the wedge sandals give a more relaxed look with added possibilities of fucking beneath the foot.
The blue wedge peeptoes offer the peeptoe, a wedge and almost a granny-esque style. Maybe images of someones mother or aunt can be tied to them?
They do not offer much for me, I'll admit that.

However, the aim for this is the ying and the yang. The normal vs the elegant.
But I am the humble servant to you all, enjoying all her shoes and the look of her feet in them. Cumming on them and doing what some deem disgusting and/or curious, the result of this month's vote rests with you all so if there's a pair you desperately want to see cummed then more people need to cast their vote :D
We are currently at 2-1 to the peeptoes so get voting folks!

Thanks for the vote, Atlas and your continuing support. As also Leatherappreciater and sandalfan1.
nwuklad17, where do you cast your vote? Peeptoes or T Bar?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I’m going to have some fun soon :) I was chatting to a female friend that I have a hand a few weeks back moving some large pot plants to her house. Once at her place she gave me a hand, stepping in the garden in her hot little ankle boots :) which didn’t seem to bother her getting a little dirty! So last night we were chatting & she thanked me again for helping her...I said that’s ok I was just impressed you wore your high heel ankle boots in the garden to help, I thought you would have changed in something different?? She was nah it doesn’t bother me! I said I gathered that, they got a little dirty & you had a few leaves fall into your boots! She said that doesn’t bother me lol....
So I said really?? I’m sure it would if I fill your boots lol & she still said no I’m not faised by it.....then I said fine I’ll put you to the test next I’m over, I’m going to unzip your ankle boots & stuff a whole lot of leaves into your boots with my finger, under your arches & zip them up & see how long you can walk around with your boots full! & she said your on!! :)).....but I’m going to go one better & have a little container full of fresh rose petals & im going to put a large garden slug in the mix:) take one of her boots off first & empty the container into her boot with the slug & slip her foot back in :)) then her other boot I’ll just unzip & stick them in under her arch :) this will be so much fun :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

That sounds great! Looking forward to the slug part.
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

The high heels. Every girl should wear a stunning pair of high heels, even if they are to be cum on.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Okay, it's 2-2. I was looking at the heels earlier and just how they would look with fresh cum running down them as she wore them.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I wonder if she would let you put a "mystery surprise" into her boots and have her try to guess what it is as she wears them? I would cum the daylights out of them in the bathroom and bring them out for her to try on. Could be the start of something good!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:44 am I wonder if she would let you put a "mystery surprise" into her boots and have her try to guess what it is as she wears them? I would cum the daylights out of them in the bathroom and bring them out for her to try on. Could be the start of something good!
That sounds good :D I will have to try that.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

If she has a pair of those boots in a Mary Jane style I would love to see those cummed!