I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:14 pm You should definitely leave some cum in the toe area. What are the ankle boots like?
I only got to pick them up and look briefly at them while I was there but they were nice, I'd love to see her in them one day. She does walk with a sexy swing of her ass in heels :D

I'm going round next week, I've decided. My mission is the boots and to get her to wear them, and if she suspects that I'm doing this for sexual kicks then I'm going to come clean and tell her.
I mean, you never know she may say that I just need to ask.
The other thing is i'm going to mention a hotel I'm thinking of booking that has a gravel path and lawns, the question will be 'How do stiletto heels hold up to a lawn?' Cue the slingbacks and hopefully she'll wear them and show me.
I just need to have the belief and courage I did last time.

Does anyone truthfully think this will work? Or should I quit whilst I'm ahead?
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

With all the sings you've told us about, I think she already has a general idea that you have a fetish for footwear and doesn't mind. Just keep going and see where it leads up too. Just... Be careful. She's still your mother in-law.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Yes, tell her the truth and I’m sure she will be fine with it, she probably already has an idea so she may even like it.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Cheers Adversary & Leatherappreciater, I'm really up for it but at the same time I'm quite nervous.
When I'm super horny I have the courage and will happily go in there all guns blazing, but if I'm going in empty then I'm like I was when I asked to borrow her shoes.

The concern is that maybe she knows and likes to keep it at what it is, arms length. I think her husband is a very laid back, some might say boring guy. Maybe the excitement of a younger man finding her attractive excites but what if that is just a tool to keep her sex life exciting, the knowledge and maybe the fantasy but that is all.
But of course the big concern is that she feels she has to tell my wife, or that I have to tell her and if I don't then she will.

But, first things first...
Go round on the pretence that I'm just visiting and that could lead a few directions.
1. She is welcoming and says nothing of the shoe fashion show.
I have two options then. 1a. I do not mention it and we talk about other things. 1b. I slip the lie that I'm looking to book a place but it has gravel...
2.She says 'You haven't come round for my shoes again, have you?' and laughs. To which I reply, 'Well, I'm thinking of booking a place but it has gravel...' That would be a nice way in.
3. I just go in and start as I did before, 'I'm on (another) mercy mission...'
I'm hoping for option 2 but whichever way I go I will have my camera filming the lot.

Last time I had a crafty feel of her foot, but my god I came so close to smothering her feet with kisses. I said, 'They're nice, aren't they' and she replied a little taken aback 'Yeah, they're not bad'.
But I'm after her slingbacks on grass, hopefully she will be willing and we'll see some heels sinking in mud, and also the knee high boots as well. If I get a decent show on I may even see if she still has her wedge sandals, the last time I saw them was about three years ago.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Maybe when you tell her the truth, ask her if she’s alright with you’re shoe fetish and if so ask if she keep it just between the two of you.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:55 pm Maybe when you tell her the truth, ask her if she’s alright with you’re shoe fetish and if so ask if she keep it just between the two of you.
I would love to tell her the truth, I would love her to let me cum in her shoes and on her feet. Even just to wear them everytime I go round to see her, asking her to shoeplay and dangle for me. She has so many nice shoes and she is so feminine, I would not hesitate if she allowed me.
The weather at the moment is really cold and the ground is hard so not the best weather for explaining how stilettos are not good on mud, but I'm ready to go round regardless. I'm thinking that maybe i could ask her if she had any kneehigh boots when I know (or at least think I know) she has two pairs, a black pair and a brown pair.
If possible then tomorrow I'll go round armed with my camera. I feel confident and hopefully she'll not have her husband at home.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

The black open toe pumps that she love to wear would be my pick. Ask her to wear them with dark hose....being that its still winter, she probably would. Besides, I'm sure they smell the best !!!!!!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

mrtickles wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:03 pm The black open toe pumps that she love to wear would be my pick. Ask her to wear them with dark hose....being that its still winter, she probably would. Besides, I'm sure they smell the best !!!!!!!
They do smell divine, and taste good as well.
And she has worn them many times with dark hose, they look as fantastic as you would hope. :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

No visit to nil house, the snow is too deep and the wind is howling and the temperature is below zero. I don't mind it but mil would not go out into this weather in heels just to show me how a stiletto sinks into mud, partly because we can't see the mud and partly because it is snow.
I'll wait until it all melts and we are left with soft mud, perfect for a demonstration.
Paz

Post by Paz »

Does she ever wear flats ?