Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

3-1 to the nude heels!

I do like the idea of the slingback strap, sliding my cock in there and fucking her shoe and foot.
But then I also like the idea of cumming on her toe cleavage and foot arch.
Mrs TC still has no interest at the moment but Mr TC is getting really horny and I feel another plea for her to lend me her legs and feet. Still, at least my load will be a big one.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Sounds like a plan. Happy blasting!
yuriromanov69

Post by yuriromanov69 »

such a Hughe Nice Posts Thank`Sandalfan for this Post
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Okay, so Mrs TC has been a little under the weather lately and her sexual appetite is zero. That in a way is good news for me because she doesn't really enjoy me kissing her legs and feet, in fact she allows me to do it because she knows I like it.
As she is currently disinterested in sex I am now asking her if I can just have 'ten minutes with her legs and feet', it is actually closer to half an hour but who's counting.
So tonight it will be either the wedge sandals or the nude stilettos. But what can I do to either?

Next Wedge Sandals.
They are open toe so I will kiss the toes and lick round to the side where I can taste her little toe. The slingback allows me to kiss her arch and her heel, tracing my tongue down to the wedge itself. There will be garden slugs, yes plural, slugs. And the obligatory cumming on her feet, the open toes allows me to coat her toes and toe cleavage.

Office Nude Heels.
These are so elegant and beautiful compared to the clunkiness of the wedge, but they are closed toed and as such I have more shoe to kiss. They have a killer toe cleavage, this my tongue will explore and probe. I will shower them with kisses round to the side and kiss and lick her arch before moving onto the long slender stiletto heel. I will caress every inch whilst her foot is inside, appreciating the sight just before me. The slugs will sit on her other toe cleavage, leaving behind a mess and slithering over her beautiful skin totally unaware that such hideous things are leaving a slimy mess. the other slug will sit on her arch as it hopefully makes its way into her shoe before being crushed. Then I will coat her foot without the slugs in cum, saturating the toe cleavage and arch.

But it is your decision, your votes that can make it happen with either the wedge or the stiletto.

At some point this week I'll download the best of the stills (it will be videoed) and you will be rewarded with your desired shoe being worshipped and cummed.
IMG_20180221_083908240.jpg
IMG_20180221_083921904.jpg
IMG_20180221_083938154.jpg
After that we move onto the next pair, I am going to tell my wife that I want to work through most of her shoes and I may get access to them quicker.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I vote for the office nude heels.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:49 am I vote for the office nude heels.
A wise choice. I'm leaning that way, the lure of her toe cleavage and the look of her foot sliding down from the high heel to the toe is such a turn on.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

It has to be the office nude heels mate! Way sexier!! :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Well, the nude heels won!
The only problem is that when I cum on her foot... I didn't film the cum on her toe cleavage! ARRRRRRGGGGG!
It completely slipped my mind.
However, there are some good shots and when I get the time I'll upload them.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Yes more of the office nudes very sexy pair my gf has a pair but I and under strict instructions not to cum on them so hot good job