workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

finfan1

Re: workplace escapades

Post by finfan1 »

tehguy1988 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:41 am
finfan1 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:00 pm I was wondering if #26 is still with your company? I loved seeing her smelly cruddy heels get blasted. I was also wondering if you ever got a face shot of her? I really would like to see what such a smelly footed woman looks like :)

Thank you for the most amazing thread in any fetish forum ever!
OH yes yes thanks for reminding me! Yes she's still at the firm but there have been so many hot babes with nice shoes again lately that I haven't been able to take time out for #26. Ok I'll do one for her in the coming weeks I promise! I may post about it a bit later though because I've got such a huge backlog to clear for the other ladies.
Thank you very much! Will be looking forward to it(as I look forward to all your updates). Great job with #12's heels. Big load for her feet to soak up. Shame she'll be leaving, but at least your cum will be with her wherever she goes! Who knows, maybe a guy at her new company will fill her shoes for her too! Thanks for another amazing update.
sim313fo

Post by sim313fo »

Your always cum very more into heel and always make full .How long that you cum once?
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

sim313fo wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:47 am Your always cum very more into heel and always make full .How long that you cum once?
About once a week on average. I try to be disciplined with myself so I get more cum in these babes' footwear. The worst experience ever is to have a great shoe fuck and fire blanks into them. I've had it happen to me several times before and it's such an anti-climax.

Once in a while I'm lucky to get a new girl to provide me with new shoes. This post will feature girl #43! She's another rare one for me - been around at the firm for a while but never leaves anything for me to fuck. Well, I got lucky one night when she left on a business trip and left her flats under the desk.

I picked them up and enjoyed them a little. I really love those cute ankle straps with pearls on them.
IMG_2822 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2823 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2824 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2825 (Medium).JPG
Yes, these were brown SUEDE flats. 8) 8)

My favorite part was strangling my cock with her ankle strap and jerking off while her shoe was dangling off my cock. Those pearls just looked really erotic to me.
IMG_2826 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2827 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2829 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2833 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2834 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2836 (Medium).JPG
Finished off evenly into them. Wouldn't be complete without a few drops of cum on the suede of course, as usual.

Video: https://xhamster.com/videos/img2840-8597416
IMG_2839 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2840 (Medium).JPG
I left them to dry without wiping anything off as I knew she'd be away for a long time. I checked in again on these flats a week later. Noticed a nice thick yellow coat of dried cum on both soles. :D Can't wait to see her again wearing these flats, with my cum all over her soles!
IMG_2857 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2858 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2859 (Medium).JPG
#43 herself, with the last pic I took of her wearing these flats while we were together in the elevator! She doesn't usually wear glasses though and she's pretty cute without them.

Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Great!!!! Thanks!!!
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

This is beautiful man
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Another amazing post! Sooooo hot seeing them wear shoes full of cum without having a clue.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Goddamn
charissa

Post by charissa »

This needs to be revived
charissa

Post by charissa »

This needs to be revived
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

I'd love to lick and eat all that cum out from the pink open toed low heels and high black pumps, lick it clean :)